Dear Readers

Hello, my amazing readers

Hello, my amazing readers. First of all, to God be the glory. Ah man! What a ride it has been! 36 chapters!! But 57 parts in total! Wow. Secondly, thank you so much for staying faithful to this story from the beginning. That GIF is my current mood because I can't believe we've finished this book. Yes, we.

I started wattpad without any readers or any large following. This book started October 20th, 2019 but I abandoned it. During quarantine, in the month of April, God led me back to it and I've been writing ever since.

In the past, the most I'd do was read other people's book with the fear of starting one of my own. I took the risk and here I am. With the help of God and full support from my family & close friends, I've been able to form my own community of wonderful readers. 2020 was not an easy year for any of us but you guys made it worthwhile. You helped me create something so beautiful in a year that was so disastrous.

Funny it's the last day of the year as well. (December 31st, 2020.) If not for God giving me this talent and without you guys, this book wouldn't be with it is right now and what it will be in the near future. You guys gave me a reason to continue even when I wanted to stop. Your comments, reactions, kind words of encouragement, they all kept me going.

Thank you so much for your love and support. It means so much to me. Secrets in the city will forever be my baby. My debut novel. I love this story so much which is why, I'm glad to announce that there will be a book 2.

It will be titled: Revenge Of Secrets

That's right! Jump for joy y'all. Don't hang up your detective hats just yet because book 2 starts January 18th, 2021. So please add it to your library so you don't miss any updates! It's now up on my profile.