Bonus: 8 Years

ANONYMOUS

I'VE found them. I've finally found them. After 8 years of searching, I can't believe the information I'm now seeing. It all makes sense why it took this long to track them down. I have to think fast on what my next move is. I never suspected anything between them at the time. Those long nights at work, I should have known.

What I can't believe, is what he's capable of.

There are so many secrets that are going to come out soon. These 8 years have been nothing but painful. I'm not sure what the plan is but I know for sure I will get back what belongs to me. I can still remember the night I let go of the most important piece of my heart.

Still holding on to the ache in my heart, I now see I may not have been exactly what they needed but I tried my best. Back then, I thought what I was going through was the worst thing to happen to me. Recalling the past decade, that one night was one of the worst occurrences in my life. I lost everything because of him. Everything that made me whole, gone.

Making a turn around completely over the years has changed me drastically. If I can get another chance I would make it right but it's too late. I think it's time to get a professional involved in my search. I didn't do that at first because of fear. Fear of getting caught by the motherfucker responsible for everything. I need to make sure I'm laying low to avoid attention. If he gets word of my whereabouts, I'm done for and so are the people that matter to me. Everything I've worked hard for leading up to this moment will disappear.

"It's time to move fast."

_________________________________

04.09.2020

2020