05: Caught-Up

WITH everything going on, tonight was well needed. Brena still couldn't believe that Lillian got them into one of the hottest strip clubs in the city. Her celebrity crush, D West, was going to be there. Between him and Chris Grey, she can never decide who she adored the most. It's just something about them that make her feel giddy like a damn two-year-old.

Lately, Lillian has been a bit on the edge. The secret phone calls, the way she would quickly put her phone away when Brena or anyone else comes around her without announcing their presence, was made Brena suspicious.

Brena know Lillian is hiding something but she's still trying to give her the chance to come clean at her own time. Brena can't lie and say that she wasn't getting impatient. She was and it makes her feel as if they're taking a couple of steps backward in repairing their friendship.

The opposite of what they're doing by regularly attending therapy.

Tonight, Brena was driving because she isn't the type to get sloppy drunk in public. Lillian, on the other hand was the life of the party amongst them. She makes sure she has a mini bottle of Henny or any available vodka tucked inside her purse.

Talk about a true alcoholic.

"Ready?" Brena asked Lillian while she looked in the mirror, blending red fenty beauty lipstick on her lips.

She wore a middle part bob wig and a red faux leather mini dress. It was long sleeve with four front buttons, which I left undone to show some cleavage. It was a belted design, which gave her body a snatched look. The front pockets were an additional design that was helpful to her because she didn't need to carry a bag or any purse at all.

"Yes, I a-" Lillian's response came to a halt as she walked in. "Damn!" She exclaimed, putting on her earring.

She looked breathing in a black latex jumpsuit that matched her beautiful fair skin complexion. It was in a bodycon design so it brought out every curve on her body. Which was to die for. Lillian was always active in the gym and had every right to show the world what God her.

She accessorized her outfit with a gold chain around her waist and a black purse. Lillian was going to steal the show tonight for sure. Honestly, she made anything look good. Her blonde hair and nude lip-gloss was the icing on the cake.

"Thank you sexy." Brena winked at Lillian . "But seriously? Look at you. You're definitely gonna leave with someone tonight I feel it." She assured her, reaching for her black coat.

"Eh." Lillian shrugged. "I'll pass on that but thanks babe. Let's go." She said causally.

It was really cold outside tonight and Brena was starting to regret her choice of outfit but then again when they leave the club later, sticky sweat would be all over their bodies. They turned up the radio and made their way to the club.

Thanks to traffic, we ended up running late. Or so Brena thought. Lillian said they're early although we got there at 1:00 am. Parking surprisingly wasn't hard because Lillian had them hooked up.

Lillian's surprises always took Brena off guard.

Walking in, the smell of weed, hookah, liquor, and sweat were all bunched up in one. It was a bit overwhelming because this wasn't Brena's kind of scene but to hell, she thought. With all the stress lately, she was just trying to have a good time.