Preface

__________________________________

Dedication

This book is dedicated to my amazing Grandmother, Victoria. I miss you everyday and I know you're looking down and feeling proud of what I've done. Thank you for being one of my inspirations for this book. I wish you were here to see it in person but I know you can see it in spirit. Your legacy lives on forever. Rest In Peace Grandma, I love you.

. . . .

I want to say thank you for stopping by and giving Secrets In The City, a chance.

Copyright © 2019 by Fortune Eddie All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be duplicated or used in any matter whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of short citations in a book analysis.

This book is being edited so please forgive any grammatical errors and the bouncing back and forth between first and third person. It's going to be fixed soon. Please enjoy the story. You won't regret it!

My name is Fortune, I reside in New York City but I hail from the great country of Nigeria. I want to thank God for giving me this incredible talent and for my present and future wonderful readers.

This is my first book on Wattpad but writing itself isn't new to me. It's been a passion of mine since I was 5 years old. I neglected it for so long but with the books I have planned, my imagination is about to have a field day.

The versatility of this book amazes me. There's mystery, romance, drama and comedy. You name it, this book got it. This is why I love it and I know that you'll love it as well.

Be sure to follow me on Instagram: @Fortunethewriter I post sneak peeks of new chapters there and it's super interactive. I want to connect with you guys.

Please take note, that when you see a picture first at the top in any chapter, be sure to swipe right to listen to the song made for that chapter. You can listen to it the same time you read.

Also, please be advised that steamy scenes and profanity are inclusive. This book is fiction and everything was written 100 percent based on my creativity. If you find any piece of my work copyrighted please don't fail to notify me.

Thank you once again and remember to please comment and vote! Your opinions mean a lot to me. Welcome to the family and happy reading wattpadder!

___________________________________