16.1: Perfect Gift

"HMM..right there." A whispered moan broke out of her lips.

Desmond's moist lips pressed on Brena's nipples as his eyes darken. Lust ignited the glow in his gray-hazel orbs, turning Brena on even more. His chiseled frame dominated hers as she gripped the silk grey sheets tighter as his strokes grew faster. The sensation was profound. The bed frame creaked in accordance with the motion of their bodies.

With thick sweat misted on her forehead, slowly trickling down her neck, Brena's eyes shoot open, breathing heavily. She jumps up from her sleep trying to understand what just happened. That dream felt too real.

"Why am I having sex dreams about Desmond?" She blurts out.

As her eyes wander the bed before she felt a sticky liquid leaking in between her thighs. She groans in frustration, lifting up her covers. Since she lives alone, she usually sleeps wears a big t shirt or sleeps naked. Looking in between her thighs, she notices she's wet.

"Shit!" She yells in a whisper.

This was new to Brena because she has never had a wet dream before. She pulls her covers closer to her body, falling back on the bed. Her mind trails to Desmond, wondering how his firm hands would feel caressing every part of her body.

She bit her bottom lip at the thought.

She turns her head sideways, taking her gaze to the clock on her nightstand. It was four in the morning and she has to wake up in two hours. She rolls over irritatedly, trying to sleep. At exactly 6:30 am, she wakes up. After saying a quick prayer, she goes to the bathroom, while scrolling through her phone to play her shower playlist. She quickly brushes her teeth then steps into the shower.

It was almost 7:20 am when she comes out, wrapping her red towel tighter around her body. Strolling over to the closet, it was driving Brena nuts, knowing the envelope was in there and she has no idea what it contained. It felt like a termite chopping it's way into wooden furniture. Sadly for her, she can't open it yet because of her busy schedule.

It's been three weeks since she's seen Lillian and Brena missed her dearly. Lillian flew out to Los Angeles for a photoshoo for pretty petite thing's winter collection. Pretty petite thing is a popular online clothing store. Lillian was one of their brand ambassadors and she used Instagram to reach out to thousands of people. This means every picture she uploads wearing their clothes, she gets paid by the company.

Thankfully, she was requested to be a model for them and she gladly accepted. Aside from cars and business, modeling has a place in Lillian heart. Which is why for her birthday, Brena has a huge surprise in store for her. With Lillian's birthday on Thursday, Brena has to tie up a couple of loose ends. Today she'll be calling the interior designer through a virtual chat so she could get a tour of the loft she purchased for Lillian at Hudson Yards.

Lillian outdid herself for Brena's birthday so now, it's her turn to knock Lillian's lashes off and surprise her in an unimaginable way. This loft was going to be used specially as her personal photography studio. Any photography and film-related production will be shot there. The virtual meeting is to verify the details for the loft. However, Brena's manager refused to give her the day off. She must be present today at work. Her hope is to have it fully furnished before the 7th of February.

Brena knows Lillian is going to love it. Maybe a few tears would spill because she's a cry baby.

After visiting her mother's company, Brena is beginning to rethink her decision to completely detach herself from something her mother built from the ground up. Victoria would be furious with her if she knew Brena willingly abandoned the family business. Her plan is to quit her job at the UPS store really soon.