Camila Cabello

A/N: Camila forgets your guys anniversary

You smiled as you held on to Camila's waist. You two were cuddling on your couch watching Harry Potter. Your choice of movie. Although Camila did want to see the Notebook but you'd rather die than to watch the Notebook over Harry Potter.

Camila and yourself have been dating for almost three years now and your anniversary was coming up. You had the date planned and everything was going to be perfect. The anniversary is on Friday which is good. Cause you found out by Sinu that Camila was going to be free that day.

You were honestly very excited. Although you two have been dating for almost two years people still didn't know about you two. So yes, you have to sit back and watch random guys flirt with your girlfriend. Worst part was that no one even knew she likes boys AND girls. There were times when you'd ask her when she'll come out but that always leads to fights. So you came to learn not to ask her.

So your relationship with Camila was only behind doors. Which did hurt you a lot. There were times when you'd want to take her out on date. Dates that weren't in your apartment to be more clear. Dates you'd want to take her to the restaurants you like. There was even this one time you wanted to take her to the movies to see the new Avengers movie. But she said no cause she didn't want anyone suspect anything.

So you went by yourself.

The movie was great, so it was worth it. Although you really wanted to go with Camila.

*

It was the day of the anniversary and you had your apartment all set up. Camila did say she had to go the studio real quick so you took that time to get everything ready. You bought her, her favorite flowers, favorite chocolate, made her, her favorite foods. You had everything. You took one more look around the apartment and it honestly looked perfect. It was goals, as most people would say.

You smiled and lit up the last few candles. Camila should be here soon. All you had to do now was wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Wait. 

And wait.

Still waiting.

It was now past nine and Camila should have been home already. The candles you had lit already were burnt out. You took out your phone to text her.

Y: Hey Cami you headed home yet?

You let out sigh when she didn't even read it. You waited another ten minutes before calling her. But it went straight to voicemail. You set your phone down and let out another sigh this one more sad that the other. You came to terms that Camila may have forgotten your guys anniversary. You then remembered that didn't even tell you 'Happy anniversary' then morning either.

Yup she forgot.

Thoughts started run through your mind and none of them were good thoughts.

Maybe Camila isn't happy with me anymore.

Maybe Camila found someone better.

Maybe Camila doesn't love me anymore.

Maybe Camila is with someone right now.

You wiped away the tears and got up. You made sure all the the candles were out. You put on your jacket and stepped out of the apartment after turning off all the lights.

You couldn't believe that Camila forgot your anniversary.

*

Camila walked down the hall towards your apartment with a smile. She was finally finished with her new album. All day she's spent in the studio putting the finishing touches you the new album. She couldn't shake off the feeling that she was forgetting something.

She took out the copy key that you gave her and unlocked the door stepping in.

"Y/NN!? Babe I'm home." She called out as she took off her coat and hung it up. She shut the door and turned on the lights. Only to gasp at what she saw.

The roses, the set up table, the burned out candles. That's when it clicked. The Anniversary it was today not next week. She walked towards the table and saw the note.

Happy anniversary clearly you were too busy to answer my calls or texts. I let the food on the counter. It should tell be warm for you. Don't wait up.
-Y/N

Camila quickly took her phone out and turned it on. She saw all the unread text messages and missed calls.

She screwed up and she needed to fix it quick.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽