Marie Avgeropoulos (Octavia Blake)

A/N:She follows you when you go out to the forest by yourself

You weren't supposed to be part of the 100. You honestly weren't. It was wrong place, wrong time. Everyone who knew you, knew that you were just a little, just a little, too innocent. You didn't know right from wrong. Well you did just not that much. You were always smiling, most times. You were a positive person. You were basically a child but you were a teenager.

When you arrived on the ground you were sad but excited. You didn't know what you were feeling. But it was new.

*

While on the ground you grew close to the Blake siblings and even Murphy. He had a soft spot for you. When everything went down with the Grounders the Blake siblings made sure to keep you away from it. Especially Octavia. Octavia cared about you. In a way that she only cared for Bellamy but in a romantic way.

You also felt something for her but you didn't know what it was. You never felt it before so it was a bit scary. You loved spending time with her.

You smiled when you saw those beautiful butterflies fly past you. You got up and followed it.

Octavia who was in full grounder armor looked at where she last saw you only to have her heart stoping when she didn't see you. She quickly walked towards the spot she last saw you and looked around seeing a similar Y/HC haired girl go into the forrest. She quickly followed you only to stop a few feet away when she saw you admiring the beautiful butterflies she showed you the first few days y'all arrived on the ground.

"Y/N how many times do I have to tell you not to go out here by yourself?"

You smiled shyly at the slightly older girl in front of you. "Sorry O. I couldn't help myself. I was done with my chores. I wanted to see the small butterflies." Octavia smiled at you and walked towards you.

"Why do you like butterflies so much?"

"I don't know. They are pretty. I told Raven I get a weird feeling in my tummy when I'm with you. Which is weird cause my stomach doesn't hurt. I like being with you and seeing you smile, seeing you laugh it's a pretty sound. Raven told me those are butterflies. I didn't know butterflies were in my stomach. I didn't understand but then Clarke explained it to me. Said that it's supposed to be a nice feeling meaning you like that person romantically." Octavia could have jumped up in joy at hearing all this.

"Do you get the butterflies too?"

"Yes I do. I like you romantically too." You smiled big at that you leaned forward and pecked her lips. So fast that it had Octavia shocked and blushing mess. You giggled at her red cheeks.

The two of you sat together on floor enjoying the nature around you.

***

✌🏽

✌🏽