Austin Mahone

A/N: He comes home

There was no lie that you absolutely loved Austin's music. You would sing and dance your heart every time one of his songs would come on. While Austin was away doing his job you were at home in LA. You did miss him and it was hard at times. Things were getting a lot more hard finals week right around the corner. So you've been stressed and trying to study for all you classes.

Being a college student is really, really, really, really difficult.

So today on a Friday night instead of going out with your friends to party. You stayed in. But the college you attend being known as the party college. Chico State. You could still hear the music. Or the vibration of the music.

Even though you weren't at your apartment which was a mistake. Cause it would have been nice and quiet. The reason why you were at your friends dorm room. But you couldn't take the loud music so you gathered your things and left the room.

The walk to your apartment wasn't far but it was a good distance from the campus.

Hours after of studying you decided to take a break and call for some pizza. While you were waiting for the pizza, took out you phone to call Austin who hadn't called all day. You were a little worried about him only because he always calls. No matter how busy he was. Even if it was only a five minute call. Or just a text. But he hasn't.

The phone rang but it when straight to voicemail. You let out a sigh and sat back on the couch trying to calm down by turning on the tv. Smiling when you saw it was a music channel and they were playing one of Austin's songs. It was one of your favorites, Torture. You turned up the volume just a bit and sang the song.

Across the globe, you're far away
But your heart stays here with me baby

If I could turn back the hands of time, I would
Freeze the clocks and start all over
I would love you all the way just like I should
Every minute without you feels like torture

You continued singing not hearing the door open and then close. Not paying any mind to the outside world.

Austin smiled seeing you laying on the couch. He loved seeing you relaxed and he loved hearing you sing. Especially his songs. He set down the pizza on the table, and his bags on the floor and quietly walked towards you. He looked down at you to see that your eyes were closed.

"I love it when you sing." You jumped up at the voice. "Austin! You scared the crap out of me." He laughed as you smacked his chest. Once you got over your scare you jumped in his arms. He smiled and hugged you closer.

"I missed beautiful."

"I missed you too asshole."

**

✌🏽

✌🏽