Emma Watson

A/N:You're first girl crush was Hermonie Granger

You and your girlfriend Emma have been dating for about nine months. Today was her first time meeting your family. So she was nervous and you couldn't lie that you were also nervous. Your family could be jerks. Especially when comes to embarrassing you. They'd honestly be able to remember something embarrassing that happened to you ten years ago but not be able to remember something actually important.

You smiled at how beautiful your girlfriend looked in her suit. You picked her up from work and we're headed to your parents house. It was a small family gathering and your mom literally made you bring your girlfriend that has yet to meet your family. You already met Emma's family and they loved you. Which was good. Cause you wouldn't know what to do if they didn't.

"I believe I'm the one that should be nervous not you." The sound of your girlfriend's voice brought you back. You let out a small chuckle. "Yea I just my can be really embarrassing especially when it comes to embarrassing me."

"Oh so I'm going to hear some embarrassing things about you. Oh this is going to be great." You groaned which caused her to laugh. She leaned over the console and pecked your cheek. "Oh love I'm sure it won't be that bad."

Oh you knew how wrong she'd be.

*

Well when you introduced Emma to your family it wasn't that bad. It was actually great. They didn't do or say anything to embarres to you. Which was really great. Now everyone was seated at the table eating dinner.

"Emma so what do you do for a living?"

"I'm an actress."

"Oh that's cool."

"Say Emma you look familiar were you in the Harry Potter movies." Uh oh you knew where this was going. And you did not like it.

"Yes I was."

"I fucking knew it. I knew you looked you looked familiar I just want sure. Oh my god Y/N you're dating your first female crush." You're cheeks got hot at what your mom said. Oh no. You could feel Emma's teasing smile on you.

"First female crush?" You could hear the teasing in her voice. You kept your head down hopefully to hide your red cheeks.

"Oh of course. Hermione Granger was Y/N's first girl crush. She said she only watched Harry Potter because of Hermione."

"No no I didn't." You tried to defend but your parent nor brothers were having any of it.

"Oh come on Y/NN do you remember all the times you'd drool over Hermione when she was on tv. Don't forget all the times you wanted to watch the movies when you were you her." Your dad said adding on.

"I would not drool." You said defensively but only got laughs in response. You crossed your arms over your chest your cheeks still on fire.

"Oh love this is too good. I can't believe I was your first girl crush. I feel so honored." She leaned over and pecked your lips. Your cheeks where still very red but your couldn't wipe the smile that made it's way to your face.

You were lucky to be dating your first girl crush.

***

✌🏽

✌🏽