Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen)

A/N: He saves you from being mugged

It's been a long day at the office and you were tired. All you wanted to do now was go home and go to sleep. You gathered all the papers you were taking home with you putting them in your bag. Putting on your coat you got your things and made your way out of the office.

You walked down the sidewalk to your car which was in the parking lot not far from where you worked. It was past the normal hour you'd go home. So it was dark and you were the only one on the side walk. Which wasn't good. Especially in Star City. With how many thugs, killers, gang members sometimes all three. So with that in mind you picked up your pace.

Not even thirty feet away your car was when you felt someone behind you.

You didn't look back but you did run to your car. Now maybe if you were the flash you would be able to get out of this like nothing but, your aren't.

Now you were pushed up against your car with a knife at your throat. You hissed as it start to be pushed in.

"Now now why did you have to run? I only wanted-" And just like that he was ripped off you. You opened your eyes only to see a very familiar green vest beating up the man that tried to hurt you. Once he was down he put arrow away and quickly turned to you.

"Y/N are you alright? Let me see." Before you could say anything he lifted your chin to look at the small cut the knife left when the man pressured it.

"Oli I'm fine." You said as you wrapped your arms around your boyfriends waist. He held on to you tightly afraid you'd disappear. He was worried about you. He didn't like that you had to park your car so far away from the building you worked at. He didn't like that douche bag of a boss you had that made you work past hours. He didn't like that someone could hurt you when he wasn't there.

"Oli I'm okay I promise. Can we go home my feet are killing me." Oliver smiled down at you, kissing the top of your head. He grabbed your keys helping you Inyo your car.

"Of course. I'll drive. I love you, you know that."

"Yes I do, and I love you too."

*

✌🏽

✌🏽