Sasha Pieterse (Alison Dilaurentis)

A/N: Part two of she cheats

As soon as she woke she knew, she knew what she had done was a mistake. She didn't mean to do it, it just lead to it. She was just, drunk and lost. No excuse but yet it was the truth. She shouldn't have so distant with you but something just felt wrong. Not with the marriage but with her self. So she hoped you wouldn't catch her with Lorenzo.

She's tell you. She knew you'd get angry. She woke up the man next to her and told him to leave. He didn't argue cause he him self felt so ashamed for sleeping with a married woman.

She felt so dirty that she took a shower and threw away the sheets from that same bed. Changing it to some new ones. She looked at the time and was surprised to see the time and you still weren't home. She walked down stairs and into the kitchen. Maybe you were late at work.

As she served herself some coffee her eyes stopped on an envelope. And a ring. She dropped her coffee when she saw who's ring it was. It was yours. Your wedding ring. She picked up the note and the envelope. Her hands shaking as she read over the note.

Just sign them. You've clearly don't love me enough not to cheat.

Alison quickly took out the papers from the envelope and felt her world tumbling down.

Divorce papers.

And you've already signed them.

*

Ali tried calling, texting. Anything but you wouldn't answer. The person who did answer her phone was her lawyer.

"Ms.Dilauretis please stop calling my client will not speak to you until you sign the papers. You'll be requested to show up on the 18th of November at 9 am. We will see you then." Before Alison could say anything the man hung up.

She cried and cried for days on end. Knowing very well that she lost you.

You'd never get back with a cheater.

You said.

And you didn't.

Ali lost you forever.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽