Lucy Hale (Aria Montgomery)

A/N: Ezra Fitz is your older brother

Sometimes it was good to have a sibling as your teachers. It actually wasn't that bad. Your brother Ezra was your English teacher. When he first started you wanted to go the school but your mom wouldn't let you. You never did like how your mother treated. She always seemed to hate you. You never understood why. But your brothers always showed you the love your mother never showed you. You did end up transferring to Rosewood high he's second year of teaching. You were always a shy and nervous type of girl. Ezra and Wesley were always protective of you.

When you did start your first day you didn't expect to be greeted by a tall girl.

"Hello I'm Spencer you must be Y/N. I'll be showing you around." You smiled shyly and nodded.

"Alright cool follow me I'll show you to your locker first and then your classes. Can I see your schedule?" You dug the paper out of your pocket and handed it to her.

"Nice you have most of your classes with me. You share art with my friend Aria, I'll introduce you to her."

"That's nice, thank you."

"Oh no problem. Are you related to Mr.Fitz?" She asked as she lead you down the empty halls.

"Uh yea-he's my big brother."

"That's cool. You look a lot like him. Speaking of him, we are late to his class."

*

You walked into the class right behind Spencer. She was only a few inches taller than you but most people didn't see you just yet.

"Ah Spencer nice of to join us."

"Sorry Mr.Fitz I was making a new friend and showing her around."

You looked up to see you brother who smiled at you. You were hoping to god that he wouldn't embarrass you. You hated talking in front of any class. Your anxiety got extremely bad. You'd start stuttering, not being able to maintain eye contact, it was just bad. He saw the slight fear in your eyes and smiled encouraging.

"Very well take a seat. Y/N sit next to Miss.Montgomery. Aria raise your hand." You looked towards the class and saw a short girl sitting, you could have passed out at how beautiful she was. Her eyes were just gorgeous, they were like a hazel color. She was just beautiful. She offered you a smile and your knees felt weak because of it.

You sat next to her and Spencer sat right in front of you.

Through out the class you tired to focus on what your brother was saying but you couldn't. Cause like hello Aria is fucking gorgeous. Not mention her friend are beautiful to but it was something about Aria that just captured your attention.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽