Katie Cassidy (Laurel Lance)

A/N: You save her from being killed

You and Laurel were checking on this ware house Diaz had some guys helping him at. Ricardo Diaz was out to kill Oliver and anyone who stood with him. You being his little sister you were also on the top of his hit list with Oliver. Oliver didn't want to you out here. But you being you, you're wanted to help. If Oliver could do this, putting his life on the line for the people he loves. You could yo.

So Oliver asked you to go with Laurel. Just to make sure she had some back up if things went south. Not that things would since you won't be going to just scouting the area.

"Hey you want to some fries?" You asked as you for comfortable on the passenger seat. Laurel and yourself did buy some food before coming here. She acted cold to everyone else but to you, you some how made yourself at home in her heart and she care deeply about you.

So yes you two were dating.

"Sure." You handed her some fires as you ate your own.

"Do you think anything is going to happen?"

"Knowing Diaz probably. Just keep an eye out. I'll have your back no matter what." You turned to look at her with a small smile on your face. She returned the smile. "I'll have your back as well." You leaned across the console and pecked her lips. "I got you babe."

The two of you sat quietly for the next hour. It was quiet making you her on edge. You looked around not seeing anything that was until you someone on the roof with what looked like a sniper.

"Get down!" You got Laurel and pushed her down then loud gun shots and glass shattering was heard. "Through the back! Go know." You said reaching for your gun once in hand you shot back buying some time for Laurel to get out of the car.

"Come on Y/N let's go!" You heard her yell. "Go I'll catch up!" "No I'm not leaving you." "Go! Now!" You reloaded your gun opening fire at the men shooting at you. You made a move to exit the car when you heard Laurel's canary cry. You covered your ears and hunched over. Damn was her cry loud.

You looked to where she stood seeing all the guys on the floor. You saw the same guy on the roof getting up. You quickly got up and ran to her seeing that she was distracted.

You tackled her to the floor being covered by a big stack of wood. Right when the two of you hit the ground the shot was heard.

"See told you I had your back."

"God I love you."

"I love you too. Now let me kill this asshole who shot at you."

"He shot at us."

"Yea well he shot at me girlfriend and I'm pissed."

*

✌🏽

✌🏽