Selena Gomez

A/N: You two come out

Selena and yourself have been dating for the past year. It's almost two years now that you've been dating. But the thing was that not very many people knew you two were dating.

Since she's a big time artist and you a big time actress. You both wanted to keep the relationship on the down low. It was something the two of you wanted. You didn't really mind. It was really easy to keep the relationship on the down low. Especially since everyone just thought the two of you were just close friends.

Since Selena wasn't as busy at the moment she was at your house with you. You were just done filming the new movie your in and you were hoping Selena would go with you to the movie premier.

"Hey Sel?" Selena looked up from resting her head on your chest. "Yes?" She smiled sweetly at you. You returned the smile moving her hair behind her ear.

"Would you like to go the premier with me?" She flashed that beautiful smile of hers. "Of course I would. I've actually wanted to ask you something." She sat up sitting cris cross. You sat up nodding as to telling her to continue.

"I was thinking that maybe, if you want to and are comfortable with it. I was thinking that maybe we should come out."

"Really? Are you for sure?" You asked excitedly with a big smile on your face. Selena smiled and let out a chuckle at your excitement.

"Hell yea I am. I want the world to know that you are mine and I'm yours." You cupped her cheeks and brought her closer to you. Smashing your lips together.

"Mmh yes you are mine and only mine. Should we post a picture right now or wait till the premier?"

"The premier."

When you two did show up at the premier and took pictures people went crazy seeing the two of you together. They only went crazier when you and Selena shared a short but sweet kiss. Cameras flashing fast then before, the yells getting even louder. You ignored everyone and just smiled at Selena.

Everyone know knew that she was yours.

And you are hers

**

✌🏽

✌🏽