Danai Gurira (Okoye)

A/N: You are one of the Avengers and certain someone catches your eye

When you arrived at Wakanda with Steve, Nat and Bucky you were speechless. This place was just breath taking. It's beautiful.

"Oh my god they have rhinos. Nat look!" You gently tugged in on the woman arm. Making sure not hurt her cause of your alien strength. Nat shook her head as she let out a laugh. You were older than her, but you still were consider a 22 year old. It was a long story but Nat found you when you were thirteen and since then took you under her wing after you arrived on earth.

"Y/N."

"Right sorry Steve. Here for business. But do you think they'll let me pet the rhinos?"

"I don't think-Captain." Your gaze didn't leave the rhinos. They looked so cool.

"I see that you have found interest in our rhinos." You turned around to see is what your assuming is a warrior. She had red armor like on and held a spear. And dear lord is she gorgeous. You looked around and saw that Steve and Nat were walking away with the king. Well you'll stay here.

"Oh yes. They are beautiful creatures. I've been to many plants and many country's but I've never seen a rhino." You blushed when you turned to look at her and she was already looking at you.

"I'm Y/N."

"Okoye pleasure to meet you Y/N." You smiled and nodded towards her.

Okoye also smiled. She knew in her heart that you were going to be a big part of her future. She just didn't know what part you'd be.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽