Naomi Scott

A/N: For @Hosie_Child hope you like it

Now you weren't a singer. God hell no. You weren't the best singer. Well I mean unless you were in the shower. But other than that you didn't sing. You wrote songs. Or you helped co-write songs for big artists. You were a big song writer and a lot of times lots of artists wanted to work with you.

So when the directors of Aladdin wanted you to write a song for the movie soundtrack. You were so excited especially since your wife was going to be singing it. Your wife was casted to be play Jazmin for the movie and you were so proud of her.

You were already done with the song. And you couldn't wait for her to sing it.

All you had to do was give the song to people in charge of the music.

"Hey babe." You turned around smiling at your girlfriend of three years. Naomi smiled at you from the door way. She made her way towards wrapping her arms around your neck from behind. You smiled as she kissed your cheek.

"Done?"

"Yea. All done. You wanna read it?" You handed her the song sheet. She accepted the sheet and sat on your lap. You wrapped your arms around her waist as she got comfortable on your lap. She leaned back as she read. There are two part for the song.

"Babe...it's beautiful." You smiled as she put the paper down and turned around in your arms. One of her knees on each side of your body. She wrapped her arms around your neck as she leaned down brought you into a short sweet kiss.

"I love you, you know that?" You beamed up at her smiling so big. You just couldn't believe that this beautiful girl in front of you, loves you. "I love you too." She smiled down at you and brought your lips together.

**

You and Naomi sat together for the premier of Aladdin. The movie was playing on the big screen and you were really excited to see the scene where you helped direct and Naomi sing the song you wrote. Naomi sat by your side holding your hand as scene played on the big screen. Her soft voice feeling your ears. You smiled and looked at Naomi only to see that she was already looking at you.

"I'm so proud of you." She whispered into your ear. You blushed, "I'm proud of you too, my queen." It was her turn to blush. You leaned forward and shared quick but passionate kiss with her.

She may have been a princess in the movie but to you she was your queen.

**