Taylor Swift

A/N: You break up

Now you weren't really one to get jealous. Especially when it comes to your significant other. You trusted them. But thing was you didn't trust others who flirted with your significant other. Yea most times you played it cool and tried to be respectful. But thing was that people didn't know that you were dating Taylor Swift.

Taylor didn't want everyone know. Especially since it was her first relationship she was in with a girl. She didn't want any to bash me or hate me. She also said she wasn't ready to come out to the world. Which you understood. Especially since she's one of the biggest artists in the world. And she's in the spotlight all the time. To everyone you was just her friend.

You completely understood that.

What you didn't understand was why she was letting some guy flirt with her. You were invited to her party by her mother. You weren't going to come only because she wasn't the one to invite you but Andrea made you come.

You sat at one of the tables as some of Taylor's friends came. They saw you and walked towards the table you sat at.

"Hey Y/N, what are you doing over here by yourself?" Gigi asked as she took one of the seats next to you.

"Uh nothing-Hey Y/N who's the guy Taylor is talking to?" Your eyes went to where the tow blondes were at. They were talking like there was no tomorrow and Taylor was smiling to big you couldn't help but to feel jealous. It wasn't that you didn't trust her, cause you did. It's just that you were a bit insecure. There were times that you did feel a bit bad and just plain out sad that you couldn't hold her hand in public. That you couldn't take her on dates. You couldn't just do couple things.

"Hey Y/N." Fingers snapped in front of your face bring you out of your thoughts. You turned your gaze to Cara who also sat next to you.

"Oh uh I don't know, I think he's an actor." You shrugged as you took a sip from your water. You looked down at your drink feeling like going home.

"Okay what's wrong? You like someone kicked your puppy. Tell us what's wrong?" Gigi asked as brought up your chin to look at her. You couldn't tell her. Not when Taylor hasn't told them.

"What? Oh nothing just, finals are coming up and I should be at home studying." You lied, well only slightly lied but finals were coming and you should be studying. If you weren't studying to be a veterinarian you would probably make it as a actress. Cause they believed it.

"Oh how are the classes going?" She asked as she sipped her drink. "They're going. It's not as hard as it was before. There was some animals that were brought from the shelter." Gigi went to say something but was cut off but loud cheers. The loud cheers caused you both to look towards what people what cheering for and what you saw. Broke your heart. They were kissing.

Gigi and Cara both stood up clapping and cheering as well. You stood as well but to leave the hall.

Taylor saw you leave and she wanted nothing more than to go after you. But she didn't.

**

You cried. The walk to your apartment. It was dark and you we're glad no one was around to see you. When you got to your home you locked your door also using the chain as well. You didn't know how long it's been but it was late. You heard your phone ring and vibrate but you didn't bother looking at it. Not after the picture of Taylor and that guy were all over the internet.

This. This was one of your insecurities. Her finding someone else. Her realizing that she never really liked you. That she was confused and that she didn't actually love the way you loved her. What you really hated is that, when you love, you love hard. And god damn did you love Taylor. More than you could love anyone else. In the year the two of you dated secretly you fell for her hard.

Your eyes filled with tears once again as you hugged your knees to your chest. The feelings, the thoughts running through your mind. None of them were good there well all negative. You buried your head in your knees as you silently cried.

You didn't even move when you heard keys jiggling and the sound of the door unlocking. It didn't open all the way when chain stopped the door from opening.

"Y/N open the door. Please. Let me explain." Taylor pleaded, you got up from the couch after a moment of silence. You were going to let her in. But you knew what you were going to do. And it was going to break your heart even more.

You walked to the closing it and then undoing the chain. Opening the door again wider this time. At the sight of your red eyes Taylor felt like crying. When Joe kissed her, she knew she should have pushed him away. But she didn't. Cause she panicked.

"Y/-I think we should break up."

"What? No-No Y/N. I didn't..I didn't know he was going to kiss me. I know I should have pushed him off as soon as he got too close. It's just that I was confused-Confused? Confused about what Taylor. Hmm what can you be confused about. This isn't the first time you let some guy flirt with you. Do you know how it feels to see the girl you love, not care that she's hurting you." You quickly wiped the tear that escaped your eye.

"Taylor you always you aren't ready. And I'll never push in doing something you don't want to do. You said your confused. I don't know what your confused about but I think you need to figure it out. I think it's best you leave." Taylor shook her head as her eyes filled with tears.

"I-Taylor please. Just go. I-I have class tomorrow." You avoided to look at Taylor as you walked towards you door and opened it for her. She walked towards you and out the door but stopped and turned around to look at you. Tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Goodnight Taylor."

And with that you shut the door.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽