Tammin Sursok (Jenna Marshal)

A/N: You're a new kid and you find entrance in Jenna

It was your first day as a junior and you were nervous. You hated that your parents made you move half way through high school. You were walking down the halls of Rosewood High.

You were looking down at your schedule. You were too busy trying to find the classes that you didn't see the girl in front of you. This caused you to bump into her.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." You quickly went to pick up the stuff she dropped. You heard let out a sigh. It was then you noticed that she had a stick but not just any stick but a white cane. You stood up straight and swallowed the lump in your throat. Crap. You now seriously felt like a douche bag.

"Uh h-here's your things."

"It's okay. Just maybe watch where you're going next time." She didn't sound rude about it so you let out a little sigh of relief. She held out her hand and you gave her, her binder back.

"Right yes of course." She went to walk away but stopped.

"I've never heard your voice around. Are you new here?" She asked as she loo-uh faced your way. You smiled and nodded. But then wanted to smack your face.

"Yes I am."

"Do you need help."

"Oh yes I do. Do you know where Mr.Fitz classroom is."

"I have his class right now. Why don't you follow me. My name is Jenna by the way. What's your name newbie." She used her cane to lead the way. You followed right beside her.

"Y/N. My name is Y/N thanks for showing me the way Jenna I really appreciate it." She chuckled and you smiled loving the sound. Wow that's beautiful.

"It's no problem. Now come on."

**

It was lunch and you didn't necessarily want to eat alone. But you were surprised to see Jenna sitting alone at one of the tables. You saw a group of girls looking at her with disgust. You didn't know why but you felt really protective of her.

You walked towards her and sat across from her.

"Hey Jenna."

"Hi Y/N." She smiled towards you. She was actually really happy to have someone who was nice to her with out question. The classes she shared with you. You were funny, sweet and she could bet her soul that you were also cute.

You were the first person to ever show so much interest in her.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽