Holly Letkeman (Rosemary)

A/N: Holly likes you but is too scared to go for it
For @Twinkel52 hope you like it

"Alright Y/N nicely done. Go get ready for your match." As soon as you got out of the ring your were pulled into a kiss. You hummed in approval and kissed your girlfriend back. Amber and yourself have been dating for a good four months. She asked you out.

Even though your sister, older sister who was also a wrestler, Allie. She really didn't approve of the relationship only because Amber and Allie didn't get along.

From across the training room stood a dark haired girl with look of jealousy that Allie could see. Allie knew about the crush Holly had on her younger sister. She didn't really mind since she has known Holly for the longest time. She honestly preferred her you her sister to date Holly. There's just something about Amber that she doesn't like. She just doesn't trust her.

Holly would have tried to get with Y/N but she didn't it was only for one reason. Her age. If she was younger or if Y/N was a bit older. It wasn't that Holly was shy, if anyone knew her she was confident. She wasn't scared of anything. She wouldn't back down of nothing. Until it came to you.

*

You were laying down on the ring in pain. You were just body slammed and it hurt. You were lifted up but she was a bit slower than you were. So you were to drop kick her using this an advantage to but her in your special leg lock. This caused you to win since your famous leg lock was very painful, so she taped out.

At ring side was your girlfriend, Amber who came out to support you. Once the bell sounded signaling that you have won she jumped into the ring with a smile and pecked your lips raising your hand in victory.

Holly who was backstage watching your match. Ever since you started dating Amber she couldn't stop the sadness and jealousy that she felt. She hated how you were with amber and not her. But then again she couldn't do anything about it because at the end of the day you were with Amber. You seemed happy. One thing in the world that Holly wanted was for you to be happy.

Even if it meant not with her.

*

You walked down the hall with tears in your eyes. You couldn't believe after five months of dating she would just cut you off like that. She didn't want to be with you anymore. When she called you early this morning to talk before the show started, you thought it was going to for a different reason. Not the reason you got, her dumping you. You actually really liked her and now she didn't have her.

You need your sister.

So that's where you went.

"Hey Y/-What's wrong?" At the sight of you, your older sister quickly stood from her couch and went towards you. Seeing as you walked in not noticing that your sister's best friend was sitting there. Holly straighten up at the sight of you. There were a couple times that she had seen you like this and there times she's always felt hopeless. She hated seeing you like this always wanting to know who made you cry so she could beat them up.

"Allie, Amber broke up with me."

Once those words came out Holly could have danced but seeing how sad you looked she held back. Even though she hated seeing you cry. She was glad you weren't dating Amber anymore.

"Hey, you deserve better anyway. Maybe you'll find some older and more mature." Allie pulled her younger sister looking over her younger sister's shoulder to look at Holly giving her a pointed look.

**

Ever since Amber broke up with you, you have been spending most of your time with Allie and Holly. In a way you grew closer to Holly and you loved it. You did know her almost as long as your sister but were never close. You also wanted the comfort she gave you every time you were around. It's been two months now since the break up and you were honestly over it now. Thanks to the help of Allie and Holly.

You watched as Holly sat in her chair getting her hair done. You always wanted to do her make up for the ring cause it was honestly so cool. So you stood up and walked towards her. She saw you coming and smiled at you causing up to blush a bit.

"Hey Holly can I do your make for the ring, please." You gave her your best puppy dog eyes that never failed you. She chuckled and nodded. "Sure. But it better be good." You smiled big and nodded grabbing every thing which was mostly black, white and a little bit of red. And also the brushes.

You stood between her legs but not reaching very well since she was sitting in a high chair and she's tall. She let out small laugh and held you by your thigh lifting you on her lap. Making you gaps in surprise at the sudden movement blushing again at the position. She grabbed the bag that had all the supplies and out it between the two of you.

"There that's better." She pecked your cheek and if the blush wasn't noticeable then it sure as hell is now.

**

✌🏽

✌🏽