Katie McGrath & Melissa Beniost: Supercorp

A/N: Kara gets turned into a Dog

Kara didn't know what happened, how it happened or who did it. All she remembers was walking in to her apartment and a weird mist being shot in her face. Now she was on all fours. She looked down and she could have fainted. She saw paws. Dog paws.

Oh my god I'm a dog. I'm a dog! A dog. Don't freak out. Don't freak out.

She looked around trying to figure what exactly happened. When she saw nothing out of the ordinary. She looked for her phone. When she tried to open her bag she ended up ripping it. She couldn't open her stupid bag. She didn't have her powers.

I don't have my power? Crap-

"Ugh damn it Danvers. There no animals allowed in the building." At the sound of the voice she turned around and saw her landlord. Crap.

"Danvers!" The man called out but got nothing in response with that he looked down at the dog.

"Well out you go I'll have to call animal c-Hey get back here!" She ran. Where exactly who knows. But she ran down the stairs and out of the building. She needed to find a way to get to J'onn and Alex. But she was also very hungry. She could really use her super speed right now. She looked around the streets she's walked in every day but now it felt like the first time. Like she's never been here before.

"Mommy look doggie."

The small child went to pet puppy Kara but was stopped by the mother.

"Lucas no the dog could have flees."

Flees?! I would never.

But all that came out were barks. This caused the child laugh and clap his hands. The mom picked up the boy and left leaving the small puppy alone.

How to get to the tower. It really is a whole new world as a dog. Okay I got this I can do this. How hard could it be?

*

Run!

Kara saw the men trying to catch her. Those very mean animal control people they were ruthless, heartless. She dodged people here and there but was stopped harshly by the rope thing around her neck causing her to let out a whine.

"Aha got you." She tried to bite the stick but all they did was dragging her now. Whines and squealed barks were coming from the puppy causing a certain CEO to walk towards them. Kara didn't even realize that she was in front of L-Corp.

Kara was too busy to hear someone coming. She was still trying to get away but she couldn't.

"What are you doing to my dog." At the sound of that voice Kara froze and so did the two men.

"M-Ms.Luthor. Uh-" Even though Lena hasn't spoken to her since that night she knew that this would be her best chance to get to J'onn or Alex. So she barked at Lena. She tried to go to her but was still held by the rope.

"Well what are you waiting for." One of the men let Kara go and Kara quickly went to Lena. Barking excitedly. She felt her tail wiggling back and forth like crazy.

Lena! Lena it's me! It's Kara. Help! I'm a dog!

But all that came out were barks. Lena bent down and picked up the small golden retriever. With that she walked away. Walking towards her car where her driver waited with the door opened.

"Where to Ms.Luthor?"

"Take me to the closest vet Oscar."

*