Ethan Dolan

A/N:You're Cameron's friend

"Oh come on Y/N please." You rolled your eyes playfully and let out a sigh. "Fine Cam I'll go. But as long as your mom says it's okay." I packed my back pack with my books. Cameron and yourself have been friend for a while now. You two met when you were a freshman in college and she was a junior. Now you were  practically best friends. It was almost winter break and she found out that you were staying on campus instead of going home.

Your parents where on a cruise ship and you were an only child. So you figured it'd be best just to stay on campus. But now Cameron found out and wants you to go New Jersey with her. You've only been friends for almost year now and you've only met her parents. She did tell you that she has two younger brothers but you've never met them.

"Please she's met you and she thinks your amazing. Plus you'll get to meet my brothers and trust me it's better than staying her by yourself." You nodded as you two made your way down to your dorms. "Now pack, I'll stop by later so we could go together." "Cameron are sure it's okay?" She smiled and nodded. "I wouldn't have asked if it wasn't. Now pack I'll be back."

*

It wasn't long till you and Cameron were at the airport being picked up by Cameron's dad Sean. Since you know Sean from the first time you met Cameron's parents it wasn't awkward. Which was good. Now you were in her house. You greeted her mom who greeted you with a hug.

"Mom! Dad! We're home!" You heard coming from the living room. You could only guess that it was Cameron's younger brothers.

You followed her to the living room.

"Grayson, Ethan this is my best friend Y/N." You could have literally fallen at how attractive these twins! They're twins! Damn Cameron for not telling you how attractive they looked. But you eyes kept on returning to the one longer hair.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, Cameron talks a lot about you. It's nice to finally meet you." Ethan said with a sweet smile that could have had your heart melt.

"Yea nice to meet you guys to."

You felt your cheeks heat up when you saw that Ethan was smiling at you.

"Well come on the food will get cold."

***

✌🏽

✌🏽