Enma Watson (Hermione Granger)

A/N: You save Dobby but with a consequence

You clenched you jaw wanting nothing more than to tear that bloody witch to bits. She was hurting your Hermione. The wolf in you was going crazy. You felt so helpless. With a charm being put on you to make you weak. You tightly held on to the bars of the door. The screams of pain coming from Hermione making you want to cry out.

"Dobby?!" You turned around to see the small elf standing there.

"I'm here to help Harry Potter and his friends." He then grabbed Luna, the goblin and the other man.

"Meet me up the stairs in ten seconds." When we heard worm tail coming down the stairs. As soon as he fell with the door open you ran past everyone Dobby being able to make the spell that was put over you. Bellatrix didn't see or hear you coming. You disarmed her of her wand and tackled her to the floor. Throwing hard punches to her face. She tried to get away but she couldn't you were too strong. That was until Lucious Malfoy took his wife's wand ready to kill you. That was until Dobby snapped it out of his hands. You felt arms pulling you off the almost dead witch.

"Y/N please let's go." You cupped Hermione's cheeks looking her over. She looked up at you with tears in her eyes. You pulled her to you as Dobby stood on the rail.

You saw Bellatrix getting up and she look furious with her face covered with blood. She picked up a knife and your eyes grew wide. You were sure no one else saw and she threw the knife hard and fast. It was aiming right in the middle and it was going for Dobby. You didn't think. No.

So you moved in front of him.

*

You felt the pain as you landed on the sand. The pain was coming from your stomach. You looked down and saw the knife plunged into your stomach. You were on your knees facing the sunset. You weren't sure if you'd be okay but you were hoping you were.

"Y/N have saved Dobby." You smiled and saw that he was standing right in front of you. A look of complete shook on his face.

"You saved my life plenty of times Dobby."

"Y/N!" Hermione gasped when she stood up and saw you facing the other way. She ran to you her eyes widening in fear when she saw the bloody knife on the sand the your bloody shirt. She dropped to her knees reaching for your shirt slowly lifting it up.

"It's okay Mione it's healing." You hissed when she wiped the blood off with a cloth Dobby brought her.

"Dobby is so grateful for what Y/N has done. Dobby would not be alive if she had not done what she did."

"You are my friend Dobby." Dobby smiled.

Harry and Ron helped you into the house where Hermione could properly help you. You were laid on the couch her hands shaking as she raised her wand to help the healing. You reached over taking her smaller hands in your big ones.

"Mione look at me." Her tears eyes met yours and you used your thumb to wipe the tear away.

"I'll kill that witch next time I see her." You mumbled to her. You should have killed then and there. At the Malfoy Manner.

"She's foul." You wanted to ask her what that bitch did to her but you didn't want to upset her even more. After she was done she looked you and cupped your cheeks.

"I want you to know that I love you. This will get a whole lot worse than it's going to get better. Know that I love you no matter what." You leaned forward connect your forehead to hers.

"I love you too Hermione. Always."

**

✌🏽

✌🏽