Melissa Benoist: Kara Danvers/Supergirl

You're a hero from another earth and some end up on earth prime. Also some supercorp

You gasped awake quickly getting up ready to defeat Rhino. Man did he upgrade. Your eyebrows furrowed when you saw where you were. This isn't New York.

"What the-?" What was the last thing you remember. The last was fighting rhino getting hit with his big metal arms, which really hurt by the way, getting up after the hit only to see a red wave coming. Your Y/N tingle was going crazy but you thought it was because of rhino. But you were wrong you saw many disappear and you couldn't do anything.

Cause soon you were gone to.

Now you were here. You took off your mask and quickly pulled out your phone to call your friends. But-

"I'm sorry the number your trying to dial does not exist."

"What the heck? What's happening?" If this isn't New York where the hell were you. You heard sirens blaring but you honestly didn't know what to do. Do you go stop whatever crime is going down. Or try to figure out where hell were you.

You put on your mask and swinged off the building going towards the sirens. Maybe this will help figure out things. When you arrived to the crime scene. You saw some thugs. They were hammerheads thugs. You recognize their choice of clothing wear.

"Well they're here. That's a good sign." You mumbled to your self. You jumped down from the pole right in front of them. The thugs jumping back in fright.

"I'll ask once. Please put everything you stole back and surrender. I'm sure these nice officers have a nice room for you in prison." The thugs shared a look and then raised their guns.

"Okay then." You swung into action. Literally. Beating them up, webbing them up to walls, cars, poles. You always felt free when taking down criminals. You were only sixteen so you didn't kill. They deserved to go to jail and pay for their crimes.

"Okay that was fun-Thank you uh what's your name?" Okay that's weird. Really weird. I mean yeah you didn't exactly work with big time hero's but you still were known, well very known. Everywhere. You have a interview with Stark Industries soon. Well you did.

"Uh I'm Spider-woman, uh quick question sir, where am I?" The officer smiled and nodded, wow cops were a lot nicer here then in New York. Much nicer.

"You're in National City. Oh look here comes Supergirl. I love it when hero's team up. Even the new ones." New ones? Supergirl? As in-

"I see you've helped. Thank you." Holy cow. She's wearing the symbol.

"Holy you're real. Actually real." Okay probably sounding like a child but who cares supergirl is real.

"Real?"

"Yea where I'm from you're a legend. A myth I guess you could say."

"And where are you from?" She asked as she did the pose. You know fists on hips. Oh my god. Don't freak out. Don't freak out.

"New York. Queens." Kara was confused until she realized something. You weren't from this earth. Your earth is gone and you don't know yet. Her heart broke for the young girl. She knew you're young. She could see through your mask. And the suit kinda gave it away.