Jon Bernthal (Shane Walsh)

A/N: Shane loves you and is very protective of you but agrees to let you go on the run with Andrea and the others. But when they come back without you, he thinks the worst

"Shane relax I'll be fine, I want to help and you know I'm a great shot. You know that." Shane sighed and cupped your cheeks. He kissed the top of your head and then your lips.

"I know just you come back here in one piece you hear." You smiled and kissed his chin. He wrapped his arms around you and hugged you close.

"I promise. Now I gotta go. Any requests?"

"Just come back."

"I'll see if I can find you M&M's." He chuckled and nodded.

*

The run was supposed to be simple. One second you're not far from the store the gang went into and the next you and the team were surrounded by walkers. You had no other choice but to run the opposite way. Andrea, T-Dog and the rest were in the store. While you ran and took some walkers with you. You didn't get far until you had to run into a building.

You were trapped.

*

"But what about Y/N we can't just leave her."

"We don't even know where she's at Andrea. We got to go. Now come on."

*

"Where-" Shane stooped once he saw who was standing in front of him. He stood there shocked. He's best friend was alive. Shane looked at his buddy and smiled. He felt Rick's pulse. He was gone and he his heart broke when he didn't feel the pulse. How was he going to break down to you, Lori and Carl. You and Shane were Carl's god parents.

"Dad? Dad!" Lori stood there shocked. Shane smiled and felt relieved. He was thankful that his buddy was alive. He turned to look at Andrea.

"Where's Y/N?"

"Sha-Where is she?"

"Things went south. We were trapped and she got separated. We lost her Shane. I'm sorry."

*

"I have to go Rick. Listen I'm happy your alive and back with your family. But I need to go find her Rick. She's, she's my girl Rick I can't just standing here and do nothing man. I gotta go." Shane packed up his bag and Rick stood there.

"I'm going with you. I'm not letting you go by yourself."

*

"How?"

"I don't know."

"Rick I swear if I would have known you were alive. I wouldn't have left you. I checked your pulse man. You were gone. I di-It's fine Shane. You had no other choice. Let's not dwell on that. Let's go get Y/N back. Did-Shane is that-"

Shane hit the breaks when she who it was. Without question he got out of the car. Rick quickly reached over and put the car in park.

"Baby." You dropped the bike and ran to him jumping in his arms.

"Oh thank god. You're alright. I was so scared." He hugged you tightly afraid to let you go.

When you got into the building you looked everywhere to find a way out and you did. The alley was empty and right next to a dumpster was a bicycle. You looked at the end of the alley way it lead to the empty road. You had to take the chance.

So with that in mind you picked up the bike and went silently. Also covered in guts.

"Why-The walkers couldn't tell I was alive cause of this." You smiled up at him. He chuckled and pecked your lips. With you in there with him. He held you close.

*

✌🏽

✌🏽