Lindsey Morgen (Raven Reyes)

A/N: You help her with her mechanic stuff even though you don't know shit about being a mechanic

You smiled as you walked back from meeting the grounders with Clarke. It went well. Yes Lexa was a bit intimidated but other than that she was actually nice. You held your gun as you walked back into camp.

"Get some rest Y/N. I'll call you when we leave." You nodded and walked away to get something to eat,
you were really hungry. You walked towards were they served food and on the way there you saw Raven. Even with her injured leg she still did hard work.

You knew most likely she hasn't eaten so you would go and get her a plate as well.

*

You walked into the room with two plates in hand. "Hey Ray."

Raven looked away from the engine and smiled at you. You walked towards her and pecked her lips. "Hey Y/NN how was the meeting?" "Eh. It went well. They plan to go help Lexa and grounded against the ice nation. Here I brought you lunch." You set the plate down and pulled her away from the engine. If it were anyone else Raven would have snapped at them but it was you. Her lovely girlfriend.

"Here, now finish it." The two of you ate in silence sharing a few words. Once you both were done you set the plates to the side and turned to her with a small smile.

"So wacha doing."

"Fixing the engine. Bellamy said that something was wrong with it."

"I can help." Raven raised her eyebrows at you and small teasing smile on her face. "Oh really? Do you know what a exhaust manifold is?" You felt your cheeks heat up.

"Ye-okay no but I can keep you company. And try to help." You chuckled as she laughed.

"Alright come on. I'll show you the basics." She took your hand and lead you back to the car with it's hood open. She smiled and kissed your lips before getting to work.

***

✌🏽

✌🏽