Chapter 49: Before The Crossover

Dylan's POV

The two of us flashed into the cortex, Barry quickly pulled his cowl off his face as I did the same.

Here, I saw more people than the last time. "Whoa! Who is this!?" A Man who seemed to be some kind of fatherly figure to Barry questioned.

The Speedster in question was about to speak before I answered. "H-Hi... My name is Dylan Xander. I'm from a different Earth. Kinda showed up today" My nerves were obvious as this guy seemed to be a detective according to the badge.

"Wait... You're letting a kid out there with you but not me?" Another said in disappointment. "Wally, it's not like that"

"Then what is it like!?"

"Son, not now" The detective sternly said. "If I May, it seems to me that this young man has had his powers for considerably longer than Wallace?"

My eyes instantly widened at the sight. The man before me was Harold Wells. He died on my Earth.

A brilliant scientist...

"Dr Wells... Wow... This experience is getting crazier and weirder" I excitedly shook his hand like a kid. "You have a Wells on your Earth?" Caitlin inquired.

"Oh, Well, Ha... 'Well', thats funny" I was having a melt down. "Dylan?" Caitlin politely pulled me from my nerd freak out.

"Oh, Um... Dr Wells was a brilliant scientist on my Earth. He revolutionised science and the application of Quirks. Unfortunately, he died in a Car Crash with his Wife, Tess Morgan"

The handshake separated as I tried to call down. "Anyway, Dylan is stranded on this Earth and I promised to get him home as soon as possible" Barry pulled the conversation away from my presence.

"The meteor wasn't a meteor. It was a-"

"Spaceship" I squeaked out. "Aliens!?" Cisco exclaimed. "Yea..." I mumbled.

"Argus showed up soon, I will go see Lyla tomorrow" Barry informed. "Can I come? New Earth, new sights?"

"Can we just bring up the fact that a Kid is a superhero when nobody will let me join Barry?... How fast are you?" The guy named Wally questioned quite rudely.

"Uh... Well, almost Mach 6 though with Tachyon Enhancement, my suit says around Mach 16"

Dr Wells whistled, he was very different than the Wells on my Earth. This one was more... I don't even have the words. "Also, speed doesn't make the hero. It's the experience and skills. I wouldn't have gotten this far if I didn't have the training or allies I picked up along the way"

"Wise words for someone of your age, right guys?" A woman, seemingly related to the Wally and the Detective. If not, I feel racist for thinking that.

"Hi, I'm Iris West. This is my Dad-"

"Joe" The detective introduced, losing his guard. "H.R-"

"Uh...Greetings" Wells bowed before ME! What the hell!? This is insane.

"And the one asking you all the questions is Wally, my brother" Oh thank God, I guessed that correctly.

"Well, nice to meet all of you..."

Barry wandered to the middle of the cortex, "We'll deal with this tomorrow morning when Lyla gets here... Till Then, Dylan needs a place to st-"

"You don't have to. I can sleep on a couch or anywhere" I interrupted, not wanting to be burden. "I don't think it would be very good of me to let a kid sleep on the streets" Joe said kindly.