Chapter 28: With Friends

(Dylan's POV)

I arrived at the Yaoyorozu residence a few hours ago. The study session was over and the conversations and fun began. Of course after an hour of talking, I needed some air.

As before, I walked out to the front stoop on the third floor of the mansion. My arms leaned on the railing as I took in the cool breeze. Summer was close...

I heard the door open and saw Bakugou. He was scowling although less then usual. "Need to get away from those extras" he covered.

Bakugou had taken a spot next to me, even followed me out when I went to get some air. "This party is so fucking boring" He stated as he leaned on the railing on the front stoop on the third floor.

I decided to keep this conversation the same as last time. One thing I didnt want to change... "Rien said that you only showed up because I was coming" I said calculably.

Bakugou looked to his right, obscuring my view of his face. "Isn't that funny? Somebody as cool as you showing up because of a nerd like me" I said with a light chuckle.

"Hmph... Yeah... Fucking hilarious... Like I would come all this way for a loser like you" Then why did you show up? I'm curious.

Bakugou sighed and straightened up, his hand firmly gripped the railing as I leaned further on the railing next to him. "Why is your stupid girlfriend saying shit like that?" He growled. Why do people think that about Rien and I?

"Uh... We aren't dating. Just Best Friends... She is head of heels for Midoriya" Once I said that he looked at me. "So, Shitty Deku has a fucking Girlfriend... Fucking Nerd" he muttered.

"Is somebody jealous?" I teased in which he scoffed, "Like I would be jealous of that Shit Nerd. That fucking Vibrator is so annoying sometimes... No way I like that" He dismissed quickly.

There was a sense of silence once more, "I'm not interested in any of the idiots in this class... Not sure I really classify as dating material if I actually cared for any of that ugly lovey dovey bullshit" I never mentioned anything about the class.

That made me frown once again, he shouldn't say that. Anyone would be lucky to have him as their partner. "Bakugou, that isn't true..." I said calmly.

He looked at me with a scowl, "The fuck does that mean?" He growled. I huffed in amusement. "Of course you don't see it..." I muttered as I turned my gaze him. Meeting his gorgeous ruby red orbs.

"The fact that you can stand there and have a conversation with me proves you aren't some anger prone asshole... You, my friend are a better person then you give yourself credit for" I encouraged truthfully.

"I believe that the person you end up with and that you find that you care about will be the luckiest person around. I just have a feeling that you're tenacious attitude, mixed with your fierce need to be the best will always push you to be the best in their eyes... You are one spontaneous person who will always find a way to care for the people you love. Even if you don't admit it, you care about the class... In your own way"

After a few long moments, I didn't receive a response. So, when I looked to my right and saw Bakugou looking away from me, I grew curious. "Bakugou? You good?" He heaved in a deep breath and stood up straight. "Yeah... I'm gonna have a fucking shower. Those extras better be done"

He made a quick exit, leaving me outside in the cool night air. I looked down and grinned like an idiot. Bakugou is a good guy... Better then he or anyone else sees...

Then I looked to my left, a undignified heat rose to my face. It was spontaneous and weird. I'm so stupid... Not gonna happen...

Eventually, I walked inside. "Uh... I'm gonna have a shower next. If that's alright?" I wondered gingerly yo my hostess. She smiled kindly, "No problem..."