Chapter 55: Battle on Two Fronts

The WaveRider appeared in the sky over Central City, instantly becoming cloaked front the naked eye. Everyone but myself and the members that are usually on the WaveRIder seemed winded. "You get used to it" Ray smiled, giving them some optimism.

I like Ray, seemed like a chipper fellow.

"Alright people, let's get this show on the road" Nate took charge, leading everyone out of the Command Hub, I was last to leave though as I began moving, I heard tech wiring up. Turning around, I saw Gideon staring at me with a grin. "Dylan, I have something to give you" She said as a small USB popped out of the hub.

Slowly moving up to the hub, I pulled the data drive out and looked it over for a few moments before back at Gideon. "What's this?"

"Everything you need to know for now. Place it into a computer and there will be a message that will play" She advised vaguely. "Who's Message?"

"Yours... About a Decade from now. One more thing, at approximately 8:47pm today, you must go to a warehouse outside the city" How vague can you be?

"Your older self told me that you'd think I was being vague but it's for the best as just knowing of the future can cause major shifts in the Timeline. Look through the device to understand more" Gideon was giving me a mission but what about the Dominators.

"Don't worry, Dylan. The Dominators will be dealt with without you just fine. Your race has only just begun, so one step at a time. Your older self told me to tell you, the future is in your hands... That, you're more important than you know and when you ever feel lost... Run... Never stop moving forward because you are Pursuit..." That's when Gideon disappeared as I stood there in silence, unable to move for the brief moment while I collected myself, inhaling deeply.

Pocketing the Flash Drive, I turned around and walked to the exits of the WaveRider. Exiting the ship by old hanger we devuded to setup shop, with the welcoming wagon, all smiling at our return.

While the team walked, Cisco was all in our faces about his disbelief about escaping a Spaceship though Oliver had dismissed his questions as everyone followed.

Thea had returned home while Professor Stein and the rest. Oliver was quick to ask pressing questions. "What's our status?"

Barry sighed as Kara glanced at him. "Nothing since their attempt to mess with our heads"

"Why would they do that?" Nate wondered, glancing between us. "What if they were trying to pin us against each other in order to gain Intel about Meta-Humans?" Ray placed his opinion.

"Man, I wish they would just send us an IM with a Questionnaire" Felicity lightened the mood. "Right along with a gift card at say: We're 'bout to blow up Yo planet in a hot sec" I joked, adding to the tone.

Kara's perplex expression lead to her open opinion. "Well, if Metas are the biggest threat to their invasion. It would make sense they'd want to get to know their enemies"

"By kidnapping people. Perhaps they were searching your minds for potential Meta-Human vulnerabilities" Stein added.

"But nearly every Meta is different and don't usually share a collective vulnerability... Maybe they were searching for something specific, like our Dark Matter signatures" I involved myself in the conversation, slipping my hands in my jacket pockets.

The Flash Drive glided across my knuckle as a form of reminder...

"In any case, I think it's time we return the favor" I agree with Oliver. "What do you want to do? Kidnap one of them now?" Diggle pondered.

"Ever since we fought that one ship, they've kinda been in short supply" Barry reminded from a logical stand point but an idea raced through my head.