Chapter 21: Another Hospital

I woke up to my phone ringing loudly. I groaned in drowsiness and answered the call. "Hello?..." my voice was full of sleepiness.

"Oh... Hey, Dylan. Sorry... Did I wake you?" Rien whispered, her tone was eased. "Maybe... What's up?" Play dumb.

"Well, Izuku, Todoroki, Iida and I got into a fight with the Hero Killer" I shot up from my bed, "What?! Are you alright?!" They aren't dying but I am still worried about them.

"Yeah... A few scraps and bruises. Izuku has a stress fracture and I ruptured the skin in my hand" Quirk Drawback...

"Where are you?"

"Don't worry! I'm fine! Just sore" She assured but I'm not letting her get off taht easy. "Rien... I can go to Haven Labs and use the Satellite to track you or you can tell me"

She sighed, "We're at Hosu General Hospital" Too easy. "Good... I'll see you in a few" I started getting dressed slowly, I need to keep up the act of being slow. "Dylan, you don't have to!"

"Who was it who visited me while in a coma all the time?"

"Me..."

"Exactly! See you in a bit. No canoodling with your boyfriend when I get there" I teased. "Oh Yeah!? Go find Bakugo! I'm sure you want some action with all he has to offer!"

"For the last time! That isn't a thing! We don't have anything going on! Just friends!" I exclaimed in defense.

"So... Bakugo calls you a friend?~" I stayed silent, my cheeks flared up in a pout. "What of it?..." Rien giggled, "He likes you!"

"Kacchan likes somebody!?" I heard Izuku from the other end of the call exclaim. "Oh Yeah! He really likes Dylan. It is so obvious when they are together. When one looks away, the other eye Fucks the other"

"Shut up, Vibrator!" I yelled through the phone.

"NAGATO! THAT ISN'T ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR FOR A U.A STUDENT!!!" Was that Iida? He sounds like a lawyer. "Tell Iida that he would make one hell of a judge in the courtroom"

"He heard you and he looked proud of himself!"

"Okay... I'll see you in a bit"

"Okay... Bye Bye"

"See ya, Rien"

I hung up the phone and flashed out of the house. My body raced quickly to the hospital that John was in, a spare set of his clothes in a bag. He was getting discharged today and it would give me time to kill before being at the hospital.

I stopped near the building entrance, leaning on the pillar. After a few minutes, I decided to walk inside of the hospital. Quickly finding my Uncle's room number, I stepped inside to see a sight...

My uncle was having a pleasent conversation with a female doctor, he was gently smiling as they conversed. I smiled as I scanned the two, until one of them saw me. "Uh... Speaking of Children... This is my Nephew..." I waved with a curious grin. "Oh... Well, it's nice of you to pick your Uncle up on a school day" 

"I graduated..." I explained simply. 

We shook hands and I read her badge, "Nice to meet you, Doctor Gwenzel" I said with a kind smirk. "Nice to meet you too..."

"Oh... Dylan... Dylan Xander" I said still showing a pleasent smile. She looked at me, her ocean blue eyes had a hint of hazel at the center around the pupil. She had fair skin and a lean figure. Around the same height as me, maybe an inch shorter, along with long, curly dark auburn hair. 

She was a beautiful woman with a bright mind...

"What did you study?" She asked, "I majored in Forensic Science, with a bachelor in chemistry and biology and working on my masters in Physics" She nodded with an impressed smile, "You're a smart one" I averted my gaze, "I'm not smart. Anyone could do what I did with the effort"