Chapter 84: Rekindling Passions

Dylan Xander's POV

Barry, Kara and myself all followed Cisco's Character through a rundown apartment building. Turns out, Chris' information bounced us back towards the bartender of Cutter's unsavory establishment.

Feels like the whole moment with the time freeze and song was forced into me by this unnatural dimension.

"Okay, this is the place" Cisco muttered, assuring himself that he was correct. The three of us glanced around, all wondering various things about the space.

Turning back, I found a pile of garbage sitting in the hallway. "I suppose if you want to disappear or if you're kidnapped, a mostly abandoned building would do the trick" I absentmindedly admitted, fiddling with my hands.

"This is where we can find Iris?"

"Millie" Kara and I corrected, reminding Barry of the situation. "Yeah, she's in there, all right" The bartender seemed nervous of admitted it.

It urked me, what could be so bad?

"Now, you three listen to me" He pointed his small finger towards us, it was cute that he believed himself scary or intimidating.

"Don't you to telling anyone I showed you this" He warned in which I scoffed with a belittling amusement. "You do know my...Father...is your boss, right?"

"I'm begging You, then"

"Yeah, we promise" Barry stepped in front, ruining my slither of fun. "A word to the wise. You go digging around in this dirt, you might not like what you find" Leaving us with a load of ominous packaging, he slyly snaked out of sight.

"I feel like I've heard that in a movie, what was it called?" I mumbled to myself as my superhero friends stood in the hallway, unnerved.

"Okay, so remember, she may look like Iris"

"But she is definitely not Iris" I finished Kara's sentence, who merely nodded calmly. "I know. This is gonna be weird" Barry grumbled, not looking forward to our next encounter.

"Yeah, tell me about it. I'm glad we haven't seen someone that looks like Mon-El" I gave Kara a irritated frown. Now you said it, guess what will happen?!

Be careful what you wish for...

"I'd probably just punch him in the face for the fun of it"

Before Barry could console, we heard a yelp. Barry and Kara took to action although, it was Iris or Millie. That scream wasn't very...terrified.

"Oh my God!" Please don't be what I think it is...

"That's her"

"No Shit Sherlock!" I stepped to the side of the door, listening for any movement. "Sounds like she's in trouble" Barry guessed, although I was still on the fence.

"Here, stand back, I'm gonna kick the door in" The fellow Speedster stepped in front of the Woman of Steel who didn't take to kindly to being ushered.

"You stand back, I'll kick the door in" She lightly shoved Barry. "Well, I didn't mean like, a Gender Thing"

Rolling my eyes, I stepped between them with a irritated frown. Pretending this door was the faces of people I hated, I shoved my foot into the locked as hard as I could.

"You're wasting time!"

The two flinched as the lock and handle splintered swing open. I washed inside, ready for a right, only for my eyes to expand in their sockets.

Barry and Kara also rushed in, "We could've-" Their train of thought was shatter upon witnessing the sight before them.

"What the hell is going on!?" Barry spoke with delirium, his expression was unfathomable as he witnessed Iris or Millie with her tongue down someone else's throat.