Chapter 32: Masked Meeting

It was finally summer break for this in school and it was about 5pm and I was running through the suburbs at about Mach 1.7... Nagato finally calculated how fast I was running when I ran through time, he said a little over Mach 2, I was getting faster. 

Kana thinks its because my Speed has linked with the development of puberty

Kana thinks its because my Speed has linked with the development of puberty. It was naturally growing and added onto the training I currently attending too increase my speed. The faster I get, the more things I think I'll be able to do. 

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Evan said through the comms, "Well, I have nothing better to do and maybe he'll be useful in the future?" I said as I ran through the neighbourhood. Bakugou was training in a park nearby, I was able to triangulate his location by the noise complaints, his address, his routines, etc... 

I saw a moving figure in the park, it was Bakugou, he was tired, panting and covered in a layer of sweat. I appeared nearby. My vocal cords vibrated and my face did the same even though it was dark. "Mr Katsuki Bakugou..." His head snapped to me, his body tense, as he scanned for a possible threat. Then he recognised who I was... Not me but the alter ego, Pursuit. 

"I hear you've been looking for me..." I said with a smirk. "Huh... so, you actually showed up... Bout fucking time" He said with a distasteful tone. "I didn't have to show up y'know" I reminded with my arms crossed. Bakugou stood up straight with his arms by his sides. "Did Dylan send you?" He actually used my name? That's a first. "Yeah... He said that you wanted to talk about Surge" 

"The fucking hell is Surge?" I put my hands up in defence, "The Platinum Speedster calls himself Surgebolt... Horrible name, I know... So, I'm sticking with Surge" He nodded with a distant gaze. "Well, who the fuck is this clown?" He called out. 

I flashed to the other side of his position, "Don't know that..." 

"Well, how the fuck did that extra get his pathetic powers?" I flashed to the nearby statue in the park, standing above it,. "Can't tell you that either" 

"COME ON FUCKFACE!! GIVE ME SOMETHING!!" He screeched with smoking palms, "He's dangerous... More dangerous than anything you've ever seen... He knows everything about anything..." 

"We've known each other for awhile..."

"Can tell Anger Management is rubbing off on you..."

"We've been at this for a long time..."

"Not a fan of screamers... Had my fair share of loud annoying people with behaviour issues when I was a kid..."

Those words, the way he spoke... He said he's known me for a long time but I've never met him before that night... But he's a Speedster, like me... Could that mean he can time travel?... He's from the future... 

"How does he fucking know everything?" 

"I don't know..." Because he's lived it before. He knew Bakugou, he's said too many things that can relate to him. "Listen up, Dumbass... I want to fucking beat that asshole... Besides, that Nerd, Dylan... Isn't gonna be put in this fight when he has no training or fucking quirk..." Awe... He cares about me. 

"Y'know... That annoying Nerd wasn't willing to tell me shit about who you really are..." Where was he going with this? "You're fucking lucky to have an informant like that idiot... Even if he's a nerd" 

I suddenly heard police sirens making me look away to the distant flashing lights... "Too be continued..." I ran past him, leaving him with a piece of paper that had my other contact details... Like I said before, he could be useful... There is no other reason...

.....

(3rd Person)

The Platinum Speedster stood still with three individuals at his feet, the lightning crackled around him as the blood oozed along the floorboards. Surge effortlessly dropped two members in the League of Villains, Dabi, who's arm was broken, along his a massive fiction burn on his back from a quick run around the block. 

The other who fell to the floor was none other than Himiko Toga, her blood seeped through her clothes as Surge beat her senseless in a blink of an eye. The three at his feet were Magne, the magnetic user... Mr Compress, the magician who didn't stand a chance against this Speedster's disappearing act and finally Moonfish, who didn't see Surge coming...

All the other members stood there in defensive stances, Shigaraki irritably growled in the direction of this Speedster who just easily took down five members within a blink of an eye. "Who the hell are you?..." The hand wearing adult seethed. The Speedster huffed in audible amusement as he saw the newer members, like Muscular get ready for an attack. 

"Nobody in particular... Just someone who knows how to win..." Surge deviously said with vibrational vocals. "Kurogiri... Get this clown outta h-" Shigaraki was interrupted by a flash of white lightning as the mist like villain in question was twitching from the pressure build up within his body. 

As Surge's fist phased through the metal brace that protected the individual, "I see anything from you and your final resting place will be in every state in the world..." Surge threatened as he looked back at the remaining league members. 

"What do you want?" Shigaraki growled with the deepest of rage. "Simple... I want to make Pursuit suffer" Surge pointed out vaguely, "Don't bother lying... I know you hate him too... He stopped at the U.S.J, he stopped you at Hosu and you're too afraid to admit that you can't beat him..." 

"That's not true! I could kill that brat at any time!" Shigaraki retorted with a childish fit. "I'm not just aiming that at you... But your pathetic master in Camino..." The room fell silent as Surge stared at the TV screen that had constant static but violet caption that read, 'Audio Only'

"I see... This was a waste of time... How about I go to the source? Camino Ward... I can be there in a flash... I could kill all of you without a second thought" The Platinum Speedster knew what he was doing, he was poking the hornets nest, but he was fast enough to out run them...

"That's not necessary... Tomura, listen to what the man has to say" All For One... He sounded calm but the decibels and frequency his voice fluctuated at was prone to unnerved. "Fine! How can we help?"

"I want you to attack a camp that U.A is holding... I need you to Kidnap Katsuki Bakugou... He could make a great addition to your ranks" Surge knew that wasn't right, he knew Bakugou was too stubborn to join... But he had another plan as well, "If need be... Bring Rien Nagato... Something tells me, Pursuit would come running" 

"Why are we standing here and listening to this crap?" The tall blonde in the back said with a smug tone, "Nobody tells me what to do... Not a pipsqueak like yo-" Muscular could only inhale nothing as Surge was on the other side of the room with his fist vibrating through his spine, along with the other inside Kurogiri. 

"Let the adults talk..." 

Surge looked at Shigaraki through his mask, "What do you say? I help you and you help me?" The pale blue haired male grinned with psychotic delight. "Okay~ But since you know who we are... Mind sharing your face?"

Surge released the villains and moved to the other side of the room, his hands reached for his mask, pulling it off. If Kurogiri had a mouth, it would be agape. But Shigaraki's grin grew wide with glee as the vibrating voice disappeared. "Hey there Shigaraki... Been a long time..." 

The decay user giggled, which slowly transformed into a maniacal laughter, "Oh... This... HAHA!! THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!!!" The Blonde Speedster smirked as his trimmed hair was combed by Surge's hand. 

"Don't worry Brainiac... You'll soon be ready..."

Running... (BNHA x The Flash Male OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara