Chapter 40: Whole Dating Thing

Bonds...

It happens everyday. Whether it be the connecting of two or more people. Or the departure of another.

The only constant is the change... The world keeps spinning, time keeps moving. People keep running. Whether you're the fastest man alive or the slowest kid in gym class, everyone is always running.

Running to something... Or someone...

That's what I'm planning to do. No more waiting for life to pass me by. No more letting myself not live for myself.

Some might call me selfish but last time I checked and thanks to the wise words of my Uncle... I decided to be Pursuit. I decide to use my speed to save people. And I can decide to take time to myself every once in a while.

I blasted through the streets, passing city block by block in a matter of moments. Passing by a Cafe, I raced passed an elderly couple.

Moving them closer together and placing a small bouquet of flowers in the his hands. The wife's reaction was worthwhile as her smile shined through the bored expression from before.

I continued running, passing through a construction site. Packing all the mess in a neat pile for later usage. A small thing that makes the worker's lives a little easier.

Moving even faster, I assisted an old lady with the cliche sinareo of a cat in a tree.

My mood had recently increased ten full. I guess the fact that I got to update my relationship status was a massive help.

I moved throughout the city even more, cleaning up a massive mess a bunch of people made the previous night, letting the public workers take a break, along with painting an entire building for a team of painters that would've been stuck at work, not able to be with their families.

Soon, I reached a final destination. Halting to the side of a passing crowd, unnoticed by everyone.

I was able to catch a glimpse of Katsuki, standing by a light post. His phone in hand and other hand by his side.

The attire he wore was a simple slim ripped blue jeans, converse sneakers. An off white collared shirt that was buttoned up.

I glanced down at my own attire, grey under shirt that was covered by an unbuttoned denim jacket. My slim Carmel chinos and black Chuck Taylors where the high top fabric was covered by my jeans.

I sauntered towards Katsuki, leaning on the pole with a grin

I sauntered towards Katsuki, leaning on the pole with a grin. "Waiting for somebody?" I abruptly announced my presence. I was met with Ruby orbs that were filled with Katsuki's nature scowl but eased off on the intensity.

"Huh... You aren't late... What a development" He smugly grinned, adding to his tease. "I guess you're right..."

Katsuki took a moment to observe my, almost scanning for a difference. "What?" I wondered.