CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED NINETEEN: Shirohi

Izuku's eyes went wide underneath his mask as he watched an arrow-shaped appendage of the Nomu's charge towards him. He immediately evaded the attack, then afterwards, he proceeded to advance towards the Nomu to present his counterattack.

Air was again sucked towards the greenet's right leg, but before he could reach an appropriate distance to shoot off his attack, he was hit with a realization and he suddenly changed his trajectory, using the Air Cannon he had prepared to instead send him back to his teammates.

This act confused Gran Torino and the police force. After all, he was on a roll just a few moments ago. Why did he retreat all of a sudden?

Izuku suddenly lost his sense of balance for a moment, causing him to stumble a bit, but he was able to get a hold of himself to stop himself from falling to the ground.

Shota immediately got worried as he saw that little stumble. Izuku's Quirk can be harmful to him if he overuse it, so it's possible that this was one such event.

That's Shota's guess, but he was wrong.

Tch. Thought Acceleration's one minute time limit, I almost forgot. If it had timed out exactly as I was in that Nomu's reach, I would've been in trouble. Izuku, you idiot. Izuku cursed himself in his mind.

Izuku looked up at the Nomu, but all he could see at that moment was a black blurred shape.

He furrowed his brows, Time to switch. Activate Quirk, Infrared Vision.

Underneath his mask, the pupils of his eyes turned a shade of crimson red, and Izuku's sight switched to seeing infrared instead.

"Midoriya, are you alright?" Izuku heard his teacher ask, to which he quickly nodded.

"I'm fine, sens-- Eraserhead." Izuku told his teacher.

"Good." Shota could only say.

Then Gran Torino interjected, "Kid, don't just charge head first to enemy lines, especially when it's a team effort. Inform us first so we can back you up."

"Y-yes, sir." Izuku responded in a slightly apologetic tone.

"Not that I could complain. You were able to deal with the grunts. Now all that's left is the Nomu." Sorahiko saw the positive side, then he ordered Shota, "Eraserhead, you and the police go ahead to the lab. Me and the boy will catch up with you. We'll handle this."

Shota nodded and followed the old man's orders, "Everyone, let's move!"

He and the police went through a different hallway, leaving Gran Torino and Izuku to deal with the Nomu.

-

At the Hassai's lab, the scientists and researchers, as well as a few grunts, were scrambling around, trying to grab their equipment and computers while Hari was trying to buy them some time to escape.

They were given at least 15 minutes to grab everything important to their operations at that lab, afterwards, they were expected to meet up with Chisaki at a rendezvous point where he will create a new exit where they can escape from.

At least, that was the plan.

The huge lab doors suddenly went flying into the room and towards two scientists, crushing them to death and injuring a few others.

The Hassai men's eyes went wide, The heroes are already here?! But we should at least have ten more minutes!

The Hassai men prepared to fight a number of heroes, but to their shock, there was no one there, confusing them.

Suddenly, one of the guardsmen's throat was slit open by an unseen force, his blood gushing out of his wound like a small fountain while he stumbled around trying to stop his bleeding.

It was futile however, and he dropped to the floor dead soon after.

The men and women who saw the scene were wide eyed, but before they could snap out of their shock and process what could possibly be happening, one by one, they met a similar fate.

A few had their throats slit as well, while a few simply had their heads crushed, leaving an imprint of what seemed to be a hand. Regardless of the method, they were all meeting the same fate.

The more people that the unseen killer murdered, however, the more blood got on him and his clothes. The assailant may be invisible, his victims' blood wasn't, allowing those still alive to finally have a target.

The Hassai men immediately started unloading everything they had on the blood-covered assailant.

It was then that the assailant, a man made of flames, made himself visible to his soon-to-be victims, no longer seeing logic in keeping his invisible form.

Those who saw the white flames radiating from the man suddenly felt confused, their minds muddled, and their vision doubled.

Before long, the gunshots and Quirk attacks stopped, and the Hassai's lab went quiet.

Adohira stood in the middle of the blood red room, his long coat covered in the blood of the Hassai.

Adohira removed the coat that had been keeping his chauffeur uniform clean that whole time, knowing that it has already finished its purpose, then he tossed it away.

He then took out what seems to be a transceiver from his pocket. On its small screen, a green dot can be seen moving towards his location.

His glowing eyes squinted, then he turned around to leave the room to prepare for the next part of his task there.

As he was leaving however, a hand suddenly held on to his foot. Adohira turned around and looked down at the poor soul attempting to cling to life. Looks like he missed one.

"W-who are you...? Are you... from the League of Villains...?" The Hassai member, a bald man around his early 40s, asked.

Adohira frowned. He kicked the man's hand away as he prepared a windblade. He aimed his attack at the man's head, but before he ended the poor man's suffering, he gave his answer.

"Why does it matter to a dead man?"

---