CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT: Tenko

The next day, the four of them went to Jaku General Hospital so Izuku and Eri could get a check up, in case there were any issues.

Izuku just finished getting his x-ray scanned and Eri was also done getting checked up. All they had to do now is to talk to Daruma at his office. But the results were shocking, according to Daruma.

"Not only did Eri reverse Izuku's injuries from the summer camp, she also reversed all the damage his body had acquired over the years. I'm surprised she still had enough power to do so even after—"

"Ahem." Hisashi cleared his throat, stopping the doctor from completing his statement, while Tenko glared at the doctor.

"Thankfully, though," The doctor skipped, "There doesn't seem to be any other issues. It didn't seem like Eri overexerted herself, and Izuku's body is perfectly healthy."

Hisashi and Tenko were relieved.

"But even though your body's fine now," The doctor started talking to the greenet. "It would be best if you still restrain yourself, your body will give again if you repeat your mistakes."

"That's right, Izuku. You shouldn't expect Eri to heal your body everytime." Hisashi added. "It was just for this one time, understood?"

"Yes, Dad." The greenet answered.

"I also think it's better if you hide the fact that your arms have been healed." Hisashi advised.

"Eri's Quirk is special, like yours. And if it gets out that she can heal any kind of injury, she might get taken advantage of by other people." Hisashi explained.

"So as much as possible, cover up your arms and refrain from using them, understand?" Hisashi asked his youngest son.

Izuku nodded, "I understand."

"Good." Hisashi placed his hand on the greenet's head.

Then he looked over at the doctor, "Is that all, Daruma?"

The doctor nodded, exactly as Tenko's phone pinged and he received a message. He took his phone out and checked who it was. It was from one of their servants at home.

Apparently, the message wasn't an appreciated one and Tenko furrowed his brows.

"Tenko?" Izuku's voice made Tenko look over at the three of them, who were already at the door. He was the only one left sitting.

"I'm sorry. I'm coming." He immediately stood up and followed them out.

--

It was already a little into the afternoon when they arrived back home. On the way, Eri had fallen asleep. Adohira volunteered to carry the little girl to her room, but big brother Tenko insisted he does instead.

As the four of them were heading to their respective destinations in the house, Hisashi to his study, Izuku to his own room, and Tenko to bring Eri to her room, one of their servants went up to them and informed them, "Eraserhead and All Might are back."

Izuku and Hisashi were confused.

"Back?" Hisashi asked.

"Y-yes. They were also here this morning. I sent a message earlier that they wanted to talk to Master Tenko and Master Izuku about some changes in UA." The servant answered.

Izuku reacted at the mention of UA.

"I-I told them that you weren't here and they said they'll just return this afternoon." The servant continued.

"And you messaged them that we just arrived?" Tenko coldly asked with a murderous undertone.

"N-no! T-they just got back from visiting their other students!" The servant panicked.