CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIFTEEN: Deal II

NOTES: It's been a while since we had Hisashi appear here.

Good luck.

---

Hisashi leaned back on his chair as he sat in his study reading a book he got from one of the shelves. Ever since he regained his sight and had less to do since he retired, he's mostly been rereading the books he had collected over the years.

He's already heard of what Mirai Sasaki did to Izuku earlier that day. He's proud that his son has been standing up for himself these past few days... but Hisashi wished he hadn't gone up another step.

"..."

Hisashi looked up from his book after he noticed the air being displaced. He closed his book and he let out a sigh, So he knows already.

A black portal appeared, and out came Tenko. His eyes were slightly puffy from crying and traces of tears being wiped haphazardly were visible.

Hisashi couldn't help but see his wife in his son at that moment. So vulnerable.

He brushed that thought away, and acting like he didn't know, he asked, "Tenko, I'm surprised to see you here. What warranted this visit? A call would've sufficed."

"..."

Tenko grimaced at the mention of a call. He clenched his fists, and trying to hold back his anger, he asked his father, "Did you know?"

Hisashi hummed and he continued to pretend to not know anything, "Know about what?"

Tenko gritted his teeth and he angrily asked, "Dad, did you know about what's happening with Izuku?!"

Hisashi coldly stared at his eldest, catching Tenko off-guard, then he answered the latter's question, "And what if I did?"

Tenko exploded on his father after receiving his response, "Then why haven't you done anything?! Dad, you promised me you'll take care of Izuku! You should've gotten Izuku out of that place after you learned that hero was hurting him! That hero has been hurting him because he knows who you are! He even told Izuku that you're a villain! How do you plan on dealing with this?!"

Hisashi stayed quiet for a few seconds, then he gave a simple answer, "I don't."

His father's answer caught Tenko off guard.

"You... what do you mean? Why?" Tenko asked, his brows furrowing in concern.

"It was a lost cause. With the conditions Mirai Sasaki had given Izuku, he left me no choice but to let him do as he pleased. Not to mention, Izuku already knew I was All for One so I didn't see a point in wasting time saving what has already been lost." Hisashi matter-of-factly stated, making Tenko's eyes go wide.

"What are you...? Izuku... already knew... since when? D-did you tell him?" Tenko asked, his voice shaking.

"Of course, not. I wouldn't dare break the deal we made all those years ago." Hisashi refuted his eldest's accusation with a smirk as he leaned back on his chair.

"No, Izuku figured it out all on his own. I don't know when his true suspicions began, but if I had to guess, it was most likely the moment he ran to me and he heard my voice, when we first returned home." Hisashi told his eldest.

"I didn't pick up on it immediately because he made his thoughts more difficult to access." The father said, then he looked to his son with a slightly proud smile, then he asked, "Did you know your brother figured out a way to counteract my mind reader Quirk? It definitely took me by surprise when I realized it. It was impressive."

"Though that should've been expected. With six years of my absence, there was bound to be a thing or two that will surprise me." Hisashi admitted, not noticing his eldest's eyes going wider and filling with more anger than before.

"What else?" Tenko suddenly asked, making Hisashi look over to his eldest.

"What else are you hiding from me?! Dad!" Tenko angrily asked, his eyes starting to tear up.

"You knew that Shinso kid was Izuku's friend but you didn't try to stop me from kidnapping him and Izuku ended up putting his own life in danger for him! You knew that he's had his suspicions about you but you didn't tell me when I had all rights to know! And you knew that my little brother was going through hell yet you said nothing again! Why, Dad?! Why didn't you tell me anything?!" Tenko angrily asked as his tears started to flow down his face, but Hisashi simply stared with a bored look in his face.

He was quiet for a few seconds, then he finally spoke, "Tenko, do you know what your greatest weakness is?"

The question wasn't expected at all, and Tenko couldn't answer immediately, so instead, Hisashi answered for him.

"It's Izuku, Tenko. Your greatest weakness is your brother." He told his eldest.

"The moment your brother is even mentioned once, you immediately lose your focus and you start acting rashly. The only things that fill your head at that moment is if you can go to your brother and how you can get to him quickly. That's why I told you I'd handle Izuku, so you'd focus on your true responsibilities." Hisashi bluntly stated.

"You've done well in handling the Hassai, haven't you? Had I told you that Izuku knows I'm All for One or that All Might's former partner has been abusing your brother, do you think you would've been able to quickly deal with your task at hand?" He asked Tenko, leaving the the latter unable to answer.

Then Hisashi flashed a warm smile at his son, "But I would like to congratulate you on overcoming this obstacle. Very well done."

"..."

Tenko clenched his fists and gritted his teeth as his tears continued to flow.

"Still, you should've told me..." Tenko told his father.

"I had no idea what my own brother was going through... all those times I could've been by his side... all those times I could've saved him... all those times I wasn't able to keep my promise to him because I wasn't there..." Tenko continued to weep as more guilt filled him.

Hisashi stared on at his crying eldest with a displeased look in his eyes before letting out a sigh and standing up from his seat to walk towards his son.

Hisashi helped wipe off the tears on his son's face, then he pulled him close for a hug, then he apologized, "I'm sorry, Tenko. This was the only way I could think of to save Izuku and keep our secret safe."

"I promise I'll fix everything, just make sure you keep your end of our deal, is that understood?" Hisashi asked his son.

Tenko sniffled as he buried his face deeper onto his father's dress shirt, then he answered as he clenched his fists, "Yes, Dad."

Hisashi smiled at his son's answer, "I'm glad to hear that."

The single ghost's eyes narrowed at the sight before vanishing.

---

NOTES: The author's mindset while writing this whole chapter is summed up to
"So how douchey do you want Hisashi to be in this chapter?"
"Yes."

Everyone now, "FUCK YOU, HISASHI!!!"

Also, looky looky. Hisashi also has ghosts of his own.

BURN THEM.