CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: All of One

Shota watched as Sekijiro (Vlad King) and Hizashi came through the doors of Nedzu's office.

"Nedzu, you called for me?" Asked Sekijiro.

Nedzu took a sip from his tea then answered, "Yes. Shota has an interesting proposition. Why don't you two sit?"

Hizashi and Sekijiro sat down on the empty sofa.

"Alright. What's the proposition?" -- Sekijiro

"And why am I needed here?" -- Hizashi

Nedzu looked at Shota. He took a deep breath and explained, "It's about Shinso Hitoshi, the kid from General Studies."

"Yes, my student that got second place." Hizashi pointed out.

"I asked Nedzu if it is possible to transfer him to Hero Studies."

The other two teachers winced.

"Why? I personally think that he doesn't deserve it. The kid only depends on his Quirk when he shouldn't be, and has absolutely no fighting experience." Sekijiro disagreed.

"He just needs a proper teacher and I volunteered. What I'm proposing is a trial run for him. Just transfer him to Hero Studies for the duration of the Internships, where I can take him in. Afterwards, we'll see if he has what it takes to permanently transfer to Hero Studies." Shota explained.

"Then what do you need me for?" Sekijiro asked. "I will assume that you wanted to check if I would take him in, but aren't you the one with an empty seat?"

Shota looked away.

"It's because of Izuku, isn't it?" Hizashi asked.

"Yes. His reaction was... --well, according to Shinso, it wasn't the usual reaction he gets--we saw that with the two students that withdrew and my two students that faced him. Izuku was so scared that he dared attack a teacher using his full power." Shota explained.

"I'm afraid of putting them together inside the same room."

The room went silent.

---

Tenko's eyes snapped open after he thought he heard his little brother crying, but instead, he was greeted by the green hair of a peacefully sleeping Izuku. He sighed inside.

Izuku couldn't sleep well and kept having nightmares after the day of the Sports Festival, so he asked Tenko to sleep beside him, like his big brother used to before.

Tenko gently pulled his brother closer to him as to not let him wake up, then he smiled as he closed his eyes for a moment. His memories flashed back to so many years ago, back when he was at Izuku's position, the one who would have the nightmares and the one who would ask for their mother to sleep beside him. He treasures those memories of their mother dearly.

Izuku never got to meet their mother since she passed away shortly after he was born. It was too bad, Tenko had always thought, because he would've loved her like he did.

Izuku resembled Inko so much with his green hair and green eyes. That was probably Tenko treasures his little brother so much.

"Tenko?"

His little brother's voice made him open his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Izuku. Did I wake you up?" He asked as he put a little space between them.

Izuku shook his head no as he hummed then he asked, "Did I wake you up?"

Tenko smiled and he answered, "No. You actually seemed to have slept well tonight, just like the night before. Looks like the nightmares really have stopped."