CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-SIX: All for One

Chisaki's eyes went wide when those glowing green eyes suddenly appeared just a few inches away from him. Then he felt a hard hit right at his stomach, and he was suddenly flung towards the ceiling.

He immediately coughed up blood upon impact, at the same time as he accidentally activated Sir Nighteye's Quirk.

He used Foresight on himself, and he saw three seconds into his future. He saw the kid create a swirling ball of black and himself, getting obliterated by that one attack.

Air swirled towards Izuku's hand and black lightning began combining with it, but before his attack could even get as big as the palm of his hand, Chisaki grabbed hold of the ceiling, overhauling it into pillars that moved and bent according to his will, and sent it towards the greenet.

The pillars moved like giant striking snakes towards Izuku, but he was unfazed. Instead, he released his attack earlier, breaking those pillars to pieces and opening up the ceiling.

Chisaki landed on the ground, having jumped down before the kid's attack could touch him, and immediately sent spikes towards the greenet. Izuku simply cocked his arm back and sent an Air Cannon punch towards the incoming attack, and proceeded to break and crack the floors to limit Chisaki's attacks.

Izuku charged towards Chisaki, black lightning surrounded his right arm as it swelled. The greenet got above Chisaki and prepared to release his attack, when spikes came up from around Chisaki and headed towards him.

He couldn't evade while in the air, so instead he activated another Quirk, Activate: Silkweave.

The cloth that had been covering his arms underneath his hero costume sharpened and extended, tearing through his sleeves and gloves and cutting down the spikes that headed towards him.

Once the spikes were cut down and cleared enough though, Izuku saw Chisaki was no longer where he was.

He immediately looked forward and above when he saw a giant pillar rising from the ground and heading to the opening in the ceiling. On it was Chisaki, no doubt trying to escape.

Izuku crouched to the floor and began activating Quirks on his legs, Muscle Augmentation, Air Cannon, Fortify...

Izuku jumped up towards Chisaki's pillar. The crack on the ground he was on extended way beyond Izuku just stood, making dust fly and obscure the area.

Kai gritted his teeth as he saw the kid blasting towards him. He immediately sent snakes of cement from the ground towards the boy to fend him off, if not to put a stop to him.

But Kai knew... he knew well the moment he'd provoked the kid, that this little move of his wouldn't be enough to stop the kid. All he could do was hope the kid won't be able to reach him.

He could only pray that death doesn't catch up to him.

Those snakes of cement were nothing against Izuku. He very easily broke off the heads of the attacking snakes, and even used some of them as stepping stones before destroying them with Air Cannon as he kicked up.

The more and more Izuku got nearer and nearer Chisaki, the more frantic he got. He tried sending more of the snakes from the ground before realizing they were too high up for any of them to catch up, then he began sending snakes from the pillar he stood on.

These ones, bigger and more aggressive in their movements.

It was then that it looked like Izuku was being overwhelmed. He stopped trying to jump up and began free falling back to the ground as the snakes dipped and followed him down.

He activated his strengthening Quirks on his arms and he clapped, accelerating his fall.

Both of him landed fine on the ground.

Once he finally had ground to stand on, he began activating a number of strengthening and reinforcement Quirks on his right arm, something he hasn't done for months.

His arm swelled and twisted as he cocked back his arm, while the other simply repeated what he had done earlier, crouching to the ground and activating his former three main Quirks, as well as Gravity Manipulation.

The clone released his super punch, absolutely obliterating the snakes of pillar that was just a few feet away from the two of them. And the moment his path cleared up, the original launched himself towards Chisaki once again.

Kai was in shock as at the corner of his eye, he saw the snakes be obliterated, and the kid, now a feet away from him. His wound up leg was swelling and twisting, preparing itself for an attack.

Fear took over Kai's mind as his eyes met the boy's once again.

"I thought you were going to kill us? Why are you running away, Chisaki?"

Kai immediately erected a wall between him and the boy. He crossed his arms in front of him to protect himself, exactly as he saw the wall break and he felt the kid's kick land on him.

He felt his ribcage crack to a dozen pieces, as well as the bones on his left arm as he was sent flying, breaking through all the levels and out to the surface.

Before he could even lose consciousness, he immediately healed himself using his Quirk. It didn't matter if the pain kept doubling as he did, all that mattered was he stayed awake and that he escapes.

He looked around him as he began to fall back to the ground.

People.

He resurfaced at a slightly busy intersection. If he can create a bigger distraction here, he can surely escape through the commotion. That's right, just like how he escape Tomura months ago.

He'll escape. He'll escape no matter what and he'll--

He felt someone grab him by his collar. Green glowing eyes looked straight at him before he got hurled tens of meters towards the sky. He didn't even have any time to react.

As he nearly reached the climax of his climb, he looked up at the sky, only to find none other than the boy, right above him, looking as if he was standing on air. The tips of his hair had somehow lost some of its color.

The greenet looked down at him with cold eyes as he began activating and pumping his right arm with Quirks.

His arm kept swelling and twisting. It kept getting larger until it was as large as the kid himself. Erratic black lightning with green glow surrounded the monstrous right arm.

The color on Chisaki's face drained as he felt all hope disappear.

Chisaki's memory of his foresight earlier suddenly popped in his mind, only with a few changes. Instead of inside that pit, his memory showed the kid sending out his attack down towards him... this exact moment.

"You'll pay for what you said." The boy said as he cocked his arm back.

"TENBATSU." ["Divine Punishment."]

The kid punched downwards at Chisaki. His arm shrunk to its normal size and the black lightning disappeared.

Just like at the provisional hero license exam, nothing seemed to happen for a second. Then it appeared, a huge swirling ball of destruction. It produced enough light that it could be seen even a block away in the daylight.

It was an impressive attack worthy of its name. It was an attack that Chisaki had to accept with full force, and there was absolutely no way he could've escaped it.

Kai was sent back down to the pit that he created. Every bone in his body could be heard cracking and breaking. He could only hear loud ringing through his ear.

He only had one last thought before he lost consciousness.

Ah... so there was no escape after all.

---

NOTES: Fun fact, while writing the last quarter of this chapter, I was listening to a soundtrack called Cold Nobility.

Pretty self-explanatory why.

Also, pretty on the nose title, don't you think? >:))

edit: next chapter may or may not be the final chapter :v