CHAPTER SIXTY: Fear

The villains were now restrained and the building was surrounded. Kurogiri tried to bring the Nomus to their location, but for some reason, he wasn't able to. Immediately letting Tomura know that the warehouse was also raided.

All Might looked around and found Shinsou sitting quietly on the couch. The hero approached him but the purplet was unresponsive.

"What have you done to him?!" All Might yelled at Tomura. But he remained quiet, agitating All Might. The pro hero grabbed the villain leader's collar as a way to intimidate him.

"Calm down, All Might. He's fine. Maybe a little shaken up but he's fine." Gran Torino told him while going to the purplet's aid, relieving All Might.

"I see, so the whole public apology on TV was a front while you were all working to move against us." Tomura mumbled.

Under his hand mask, he flashed a grin, "Perfect."

The branch binding Tomura immediately started to deteriorate, shocking Kamui Woods and the other Heroes. Then he immediately tried to touch All Might, forcing the no. 1 hero to back away.

"I've been keeping it together for two days now, but I just can't anymore! I just need to let off some steam! Looks like you guys arrived at the perfect time! Hahaha!" Tomura bursted into laughter, slightly off putting the heroes.

Kamui Woods' branches continued to slowly deteriorate back to him until Gran Torino was forced to cut them off. Thanks to this, the rest of the villains were also able to release themselves from the branches before the deterioration reached them.

"Now, then, All Might. Let's have a rematch, shall we?" Said Tomura as he touched the floor.

The heroes were forced to fall back as the floor and the side of the building began to break into smaller and smaller pieces.

"Tomura, I believe it's best that we retreat now." Kurogiri suggested but Tomura wouldn't hear him out. Kurogiri watched as the madness in his master's son take over.

He could only let out a sigh.

--

Meanwhile, over at Kamino, no one can tell how much shock the five students must've felt when all of a sudden, a truck and a giant foot just slammed into the warehouse right in front of them.

They watched as Mt. Lady, Tiger, Best Jeanist, and Gang Orca swiftly infiltrate the warehouse and apprehend the Nomus, all while keeping contact with the raid team over at the villains' real hideout.

Seeing the heroes in action brought back the shine in Izuku's eyes.

They were doing what they could in order to save Shinsou. Izuku thought, making him feel bad for doubting the heroes.

"Come on," Tenya told them, "We don't have to do anything here. Let's just leave it to the Pros."

Izuku smiled and nodded, making his classmates smile as well, as it meant Izuku was finally back to normal.

"Ragdoll!" They heard Tiger call out as they were leaving. As it turns out, Ragdoll was in that warehouse that whole time.

"Ragdoll! Ragdoll! Wake up!" Tiger tried to wake her up but she was unresponsive.

As the five students were making their way out of there, Izuku suddenly stopped walking, garnering the attention of the rest of his group. They all looked at him, only to find their classmate's eyes wide with fear and face as white as a sheet.

...he's here...

...run away!...

...he's going to take them away!...

The ghosts suddenly appeared, and they all seemed so alarmed and scared, and Izuku could feel all of it, even though he didn't understand.

From the other side of the wall, they heard footsteps, then a man spoke, "I'm sorry, but she won't be able to respond while she is in a comatose state. My doing, unfortunately."

Immediately sensing danger, Best Jeanist acted and restrained the man hidden in shadows.

"Everyone, don't lower your guard! This man's dangerous!" Jeanist told his teammates but the mysterious man only chuckled.

Even before they could react, the whole place was blown away. The warehouse was gone, and even the surrounding area wasn't spared from such raw destruction. The man seemingly was able to kill four Pro Heroes in one second.

"I was expecting you heroes to show up, but to think you'd move so soon... it seems I miscalculated." The man stated as the dust slowly started to settle.

The five students were speechless. They were frozen in place by the man's deadly aura. Shouto, Tenya, Momo, and Katsuki could swear they were seeing visions of their deaths flashing before their eyes.

Izuku, however, was seeing a different vision.

...he's here!

...get away!

...he's going to kill you!

...run!

...RUN!!

RUN!!!

The ghosts were still there and they were all telling him to book it. He could feel all their fears in him. Their grasps were still as cold as ever but it didn't seem like they wanted to tear him open like the first time.

No. They were trying to pull him away from the danger. Izuku gritted his teeth.

If even these ghosts are that afraid of him, then what kind of monster is the man behind us?

---

NOTES: After six years, this is the reunion they get? Smh. 😂