CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN: Brothers IV

NOTES: And so, the fun begins. ('∀`)♡

---

Izuku has been discharged from the hospital. All that's left is to pack up his stuff and wait for Adohira-san to pick him up and bring him back home.

But not just yet, Izuku thought. I just need to do one more thing.

The door slid open and in enters Adohira, "Master Izuku, it's time to go home."

Izuku took a deep breath and looked at his family's loyal servant, "I'm sorry, Adohira-san, but there's something I need to do before I go home."

Izuku walked towards the light-blue skinned man and handed his bags, "You can bring my things home first."

Izuku walked past the man and towards the door. But before he opened it, he reminded the servant, "Don't tell Tenko, okay?"

Adohira watched as the greenet walked out and closed the door behind him. He smiled then he took out his phone.

(a/n: snitch.)

--

Outside the hospital, Shouto, Tenya, and Momo were waiting along with another person.

"Shouto! Tenya!" The greenet's voice immediately caught their attention and the four of them looked back to the hospital entrance. They watched as the greenet's face turn dark and full of anger as he sees the other person with them.

He clenched his fists and charged towards the person, delivering a punch to the face of the blond, sending Katsuki tumbling to the ground.

When it seemed like Izuku was about to continue to give the blond more punches, Shouto and Tenya immediately tried to pull the greenet back.

"You! You're the reason they got Shinsou! If you hadn't been there, I could've saved him! I COULD'VE SAVED HIM!" The greenet started throwing blames at the blond.

"Izuku, stop!" Tenya pleaded.

"No! I'M GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM! THAT'S WHAT HE DESERVES AFTER ALL HE'S DONE!" Izuku continued to yell even with his hoarse voice.

"Izuku, he's here to help us save Shinsou!" Momo's words immediately made Izuku stop. And instead, he burst into laughter, surprising his classmates.

"HIM?!" He barked in disbelief. "Why would he even want to help us?!" Izuku asked.

The blond finally stood up and started brushing the dirt off of him, "I have a good idea what the villains would've wanted with me. I don't know why they wanted Shinsou, but he was probably just caught in the crossfire between me and Tomura."

"So it is your fault." Izuku snapped at him.

Shouto and Tenya were slightly frustrated by their friend's behavior but they understand the reason for this sudden change. Once they get Shinsou back, they're sure Izuku will return to how he used to be.

"I'm also here to keep the three of you, especially you, the most prone to acting on emotions, from fighting." The blond told him.

"That's why I'm here as well." Momo interjected. "If I'm responsible for letting you guys put yourselves in danger, then the least I could do is make sure you guys don't get any severe injuries."

"That is the plan." Tenya affirmed. "This rescue mission will be covert. Once we get Shinsou, we're getting out immediately. No engaging in combat."

"Is that understood?" Tenya looked at the greenet.

"Yes." Izuku answered.

--

At the villains' hideout, Shinsou kept his head down as he sat at the sofa. He was allowed to look around and sit where he wants, but he chose to stay where Tomura dragged him to when he arrived. He wasn't restrained but he didn't dare attempt any escape attempts.

"Tomura, is it really okay to leave him like that? Shouldn't we tie him up?" Dabi asked their leader as he leaned against the door to the inner room.

"Why bother? He knows best not to test me. That's how he ended up here in the first place." Tomura answered.

Dabi scoffed.

His eyes found its way to the door behind him, making him ponder about Tomura's little outburst after hearing of the greenet's fate.

Speaking of that kid, Dabi remembered. The first time I met him, something felt oddly familiar about him. At first, I couldn't put my finger on it, but now, I think it might've been because he seemed similar to Tomura.

He was absolutely set on getting his friend back, and I felt that conviction. I suppose that's why Stain liked him. Dabi couldn't help but smirk a bit.

Wait, wait, wait. Dabi backtracked. Stain liked him, yes, and because of that, Tomura gave us strict orders not to hurt him. But was that enough reason to throw a fit after hearing one of us disobeyed that order?

No... unlike Stain, that kid isn't a 'favorite' of Tomura. Hearing that one of us hurt that kid isn't enough to warrant such a reaction. There's just no connection.

Unless...

Dabi's eyes found their way to their captive's direction.

"Let's just say he did something I will not simply ignore." Dabi remembered Tomura's statement from before.

"Hey, Tomura." Dabi called out to their leader. The latter simply looked over to him. Dabi went near Tomura's ear and whispered.

A loud thud could be heard in the room after Tomura slammed Dabi against the door. Tomura's hand wrapped around the latter's neck, four fingers touching and the other one threatening to follow suit.

Tomura glared at him. It didn't seem like whatever Dabi told Tomura was something he appreciated. Dabi could only let out a laugh after receiving such a positive reaction.

"Looks like we're even now. You know my secret, and I know yours."

Tomura frowned, but he eventually let Dabi go and returned to his usual seat.

Dabi simply smirked.

---

NOTES: And such is the start of a new friendship. 😂

Also, big bros, the smartasses of the family.

PS that Harvey Dent joke