CHAPTER TWENTY: Ghosts

"Mwah~"

"Mwah~"

"There. Both of you should now be fully healed but I still recommend you two stay here." Recover Girl said before she jumped down the chair and walked to her desk.

"Are your bones healed as well?" Shouto asked. Izuku looked at him.

"Yeah. Tenko noted that every time Recovery Girl heals me, they return back to normal, starting the cycle over again. And as long as I don't attack using my swelled limbs, they can stay in tact." Izuku answered.

The door slid open to reveal Tenko and a still bandage-covered Aizawa-sensei.

"You two, I need answers." He said as he walked in front of his two students.

"What was Midnight saying about Izuku's Quirk destroying his limbs?" Aizawa-sensei asked.

Tenko walked near them and answered, "It is a side effect of Izuku using his Quirk at max multiple times."

"And you're?" Asked Shota.

"Aizawa-sensei, this is my brother, Tenko. Tenko, our class adviser, Aizawa-sensei." Izuku introduced them.

"So you're the brother I've heard so much about. You made quite the first impression on the staff." Shota expressed. Tenko sneered.

"Glad you actually survived, Eraserhead." Tenko stated then he looked at the Pro hero from head to toe.

"Barely." He added insultingly.

Shota furrowed his brows at the young man before him.

"Tenkoo." Izuku called out his brother on his rude behavior, then he apologized on his behalf, "I'm sorry, Aizawa-sensei. He's always like this around heroes."

"I heard." Aizawa told them. "Anything else I need to know about your brother's Quirk?" He asked Tenko.

"No. Not really." Tenko muttered to annoy and drive the Pro Hero away.

Shota frowned but he accepted it as his loss, "I see."

"Well, I'll leave you two to rest then." Shota told his students then he left.

Exactly as the door shut close, Izuku hit his brother's arm to reprimand him, making Tenko exclaim in pain, "Ow!"

"That was for being rude. He almost died, Tenko, be more sensitive!" Izuku reprimanded his brother.

"I'm sorry, he just left a really bad taste in my mouth." Tenko told him as he rubbed the part of his arm that Izuku hit, then suddenly, Shouto asked a peculiar question that caught the two brothers off guard.

"You licked him?"

The brothers looked at Shouto in confusion and shock. Izuku couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"I-it was a figure of speech. It just meant I don't like him." Tenko explained as Izuku continued to chuckle at the misunderstanding. Shouto's face lit up as if he just understood.

"Still," Izuku said once he finally stopped his laughing, "I don't get you at all, Tenko." Izuku told his brother.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Tenko asked.

"I mean, you've spent most of the day with Tensei, a hero and you're okay with him, but at the same time, you really dislike All Might. You also thought that Endeavor is an asshole, but you also don't like Aizawa-sensei. How do you even discern which hero you like and which hero you hate?" Izuku asked.

Tenko simply messed up his brother's green hair, "I just do."

"Now, let's watch Ochaco's match, shall we?" Tenko walked towards the television in the clinic and switched it on.