CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: Tomura

Katsuki entered Toshinori's office where he found the latter seated at his sofa, currently in his true form.

"All Might, you texted me to come see you?" Katsuki asked while waving his phone and shutting the door behind him.

"Yes, please take a seat, Young Katsuki." Toshinori smiled and gestured at the seat across him.

As soon as Katsuki sat down, Toshinori got to the point, "I would like you to pick Gran Torino as your chosen hero agency to intern at."

Katsuki was visibly confused, "Why Gran Torino?"

"He knows about One for All and you. I got a call from him earlier saying he wanted to train you personally."

Toshinori's answer made Katsuki raise a brow, "What's the big deal? I think I can learn as much from the other heroes.

"He was the one who trained me."

Toshinori's words made Katsuki jump forward from his seat. His eyes widened, The hero that taught All Might? How cool could they possibly be?

"Okay. I'll pick him."

---

Tenko waved bye to his little brother and watched as Izuku went inside Gang Orca's hero agency. Then he got in the car.

Izuku's far away from Hosu this entire week. Good. Tenko let out a sigh of relief. He had been worried that Izuku might pick a hero agency near--or God forbid, at Hosu. At least he won't have to worry about Izuku getting tangled into another one of the League of Villains' schemes. Twice is enough.

Their Dad called earlier, by the way. It would seem that Tenko only has two more days before he has to 'go back abroad'. God, Tenko hates those words. He's right there IN JAPAN! He can go to Izuku anytime! But he can't.

Tenko sighed.

At least, if this mission succeeds, Dad's return to Izuku will be guaranteed. We just need to get that girl.

Something Izuku said earlier that morning popped into Tenko's head.

"My hero name is All of One."

Izuku was smiling proudly when he said that. Tenko took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of his nose in discomfort. 'All of One'... 'All for One'...

"That's Dad's VILLAIN NAME, IZUKU! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" Tenko blurted.

The chauffeur simply looked back at his master using the rear view mirror.

Tenko groaned.

Izuku probably used the name because he didn't know that the name "All for One" is the name of the greatest villain in Japan. He'll be in for one awakening when he finds out.

--wait, if that's so, where on Earth did he hear that name?

Realization dawned on Tenko, "Don't tell me... he heard it from me and Dad?"

Tenko tugged on his chin.

"If that's the case, if word about a hero-in-training calling himself 'All of One' spreads in the criminal world--not only in the criminal world, but in the hero industry as well--so many eyes would be on Izuku. And if 'miraculously', I nor Dad doesn't get rid of him, people would get suspicious and eventually link him to us."

Tenko grimaced. Tch. We worked so hard to keep him away from our business and yet he--

Tenko's phone pinged, notifying him of a message he received.