CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Gift

EDIT: Because so many people have commented it, I have included a picture of big bro Tenko.

---

Friday. Izuku and Adohira-san had just picked up his friends at their places. Unfortunately, Shoto wasn't allowed to come over so it was only Izuku, Ochaco, and Tenya. They still have classes at Saturday which is why Ochaco and Tenya still had to bring their uniforms but it's not a big deal.

The car stopped in front of a big gate which confused Ochaco and Tenya.

"Um, what are we doing at the park?" Ochaco said after seeing greenery that was on the other side of the gate.

"Park? Oh no, that's just the front yard." Izuku answered. Ochaco looked at him in confusion. There were lamp posts at the other side, extending a few yards away. It looks like a park. The gate opened and the car continued in.

Then Ochaco was hit by a sudden realization, I'm going to a sleepover at a mansion!

It wasn't long before they finally arrived at the front of Izuku's home, where Izuku's brother was already waiting outside, along with a few servants. Tenya wasn't shocked by any of this, his family had been invited to parties at houses like this. Ochaco, however, was a little shocked. She just realized that she was friends with two boys from rich families.

"Ochaco, Tenya, this is my brother, Tenko. Tenko, this is Ochaco and Tenya, my friends at school." Izuku introduced them.

"Nice to meet you two." Tenko greeted them with a smile. He's handsome, Ochaco thought.

The servants that were with Tenko took the bags from the car's trunk.

"Shall we go inside? The servants will bring your bags to your rooms while we have dinner. Then you can go train at the training hall."

---

Ochaco couldn't stop looking at the brothers. Eventually, Tenko noticed and asked, "Is something wrong, Ochaco?"

Ochaco blushed, "I-I'm sorry. It's just that you two look so different! It's hard to think you two are brothers."

Tenko laughed, "Izuku's too plain-looking, isn't he?"

"Tenkooo." Izuku blushed. Ochaco and Tenya chuckled.

"Izuku actually got our mother's looks, the green hair and round eyes. I look more like our Dad." Tenko told them.

"Actually, Dad said Tenko looked more like our uncle, but mostly because he has a tendency to let his hair grow long." Izuku added.

"He did?" Tenko looked at his little brother. "When was that? I don't think he told me."

"Really? Well, nevermind."

Ochaco giggled at the sight, Yup, they're brothers.

---

"This is the training hall." Tenko lead the teens to a room in their house.

"Knock yourselves out." He added but then backtracked, "That was a figure of speech, please don't over do it. Especially you, Izuku. No more Power Limb at maximum levels, got it?"

Ochaco and Tenya took notice of Tenko's words.

"'Power Limb at maximum levels'? You mean the thing Izu-kun does where his arms huge?" Ochaco asked.

"Yes. When he was 13, we found that his repeated use of it at maximum power was slowly compromising the integrity of his bones so he stopped using it since then... until now, that is." Tenko glared at his brother. Izuku winced.