CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE: Quirk III

It was day 7 of the students' task and most of them had already figured out their super moves, whether they be for covering their weaknesses, or something flashy yet advantageous.

Izuku looked up at the different pillars that Cementoss had made for their training, and gulped. He took a deep breath before he pulled his costume's hood over his head and attached his mouthpiece to his costume.

The past few days have been full of mostly experiments on how Izuku could incorporate more of his martial arts to his use of Power Limb and stray away from All Might's fighting style, following his father's advice.

It was a bumpy ride, and in the end, Izuku had to make a lot of changes... ending up with a new Quirk combination, a similar substitute for Power Limb, but much better.

Izuku lowered his body to the ground and got on his version of a runner's crouch. His body was much closer to the ground, his right foot stretched further than his left, and his left hand positioned in front of him.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath and activated the needed Quirks for this new combo.

The Quirks he needed were mostly the same with Power Limb. There was Air Cannon, his two reinforcement Quirks plus a new one, and a lil Quirk that he hasn't touched in a while, Gravity Manipulation.

This Quirk allows him to make his body lighter or heavier, as well as alter the gravity of whatever he touches, but only to an extent, which acts perfectly as restraints.

Wind started to swirl around the greenet, capturing the attention of the teachers and a few of his classmates.

Izuku opened his eyes to reveal glowing green pupils, courtesy of his Gravity Manipulation Quirk, but thanks to his new tinted visors, this was easily concealed from his teachers and classmates.

The concrete beneath his left hand started to crack, making him look down and smile.

He looked back at the pillars he plans to climb, and mapped out his route in his mind.

Shota and the other teachers continued to watch the greenet, curious as to what would happen next.

Shota remembered the last few days. Izuku had been training by himself, and often excused the Ectoplasm clone in favor of being alone. He got worried at one point and confronted the greenet about it but he simply received a smile and words of assurance.

Is what we're about to witness the result of all his solo training? Shota asked himself.

His question was answered the next second, when Izuku moved from his initial position with such speed and power, making dust fly and leaving cracks on the floor.

The teachers and students were in awe as they watched the greenet jump from one pillar to the next with such force and power, but still easily and gracefully evaded numerous debris and attacks that were unintentionally heading his way using flips and spins.

And it was all thanks to Izuku's Gravity Manipulation Quirk.

By making his body lighter, Izuku was able to maneuver and evade much easily. Once he needs to land and boost himself to another platform, he returns the gravity, maybe even more, on his body for that one second needed for a kick up before making himself light again, providing him with enough momentum.

His reinforcement Quirks were there to support Izuku's body during the changes in gravity.

He can also choose to use Air Cannon for an extra boost, although this is not the reason for its inclusion in this combo.

It was the best arrangement considering that this Quirk Combo doesn't have any physical aspect that could expose Izuku as using a different Quirk, save for the glowing eyes, letting it reasonably pass as Power Limb, minus the self-destructive effects.

In addition, the new fighting style for this new combo will let him differentiate himself from All for One.

The thought made Izuku smile with mirth.

As Izuku was nearing the top, Katsuki, who was too busy to pay attention to him, released one of his One for All-boosted AP shots towards a pillar leaving a large hole on it, exactly as Izuku landed on that pillar and kicked himself up.

As one would expect, the gravity kick from Izuku plus the huge hole compromised the whole pillar, causing it to start crashing down.

While on the air, Izuku saw the chaos below him and thought it was the perfect opportunity to show his super move.

(a/n: showoff... like his father, I suppose XD)

He maneuvered his body so that he was upside down and started to create an Air Cannon on his foot. He then strengthened it with his Gravity Manipulation. Once it seemed strong enough, he kicked the Air Cannon attack towards the collapsing pillar.

The strengthened Air Cannon attack decimated the huge chunks of concrete, leaving only small debris and dust. It was so unexpected and left the teachers and students speechless.

Izuku returned the gravity of his body back to normal and landed on the tallest pillar with a flip. He removed his hood and mouthpiece so he could breathe more properly after all that excitement.

He couldn't help but smile after such a success.

---

NOTES: ( ̄▽ ̄;) I dunno if you guys will realize what I wanted to show in this chapter but oh well.

About time we got an actual OP Izuku scene since I did tag this story opizuku.

Also, Izuku is like a green Chuuya now. XD Except Izuku is taller than Chuuya by 6 cm.