CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIVE: Organizations II

While the league members were preparing their selves for their upcoming mission, Tenko sat on the sofa with a slight scowl in his face. He was holding his phone, playing with it, twirling it in his hand.

Atsuhiro noticed this, and went to check on him, "Tomura, is something wrong?"

Tomura looked over to him, confused at first, but then he flashed the man a smile, "Don't worry, everything's fine."

"Really? You seem a little... ah, what's the word? Tense. Are you worried about this mission you're sending us to?" Atsuhiro asked.

"Wait, wait! Worried? SHOULD WE BE WORRIED?! It'll probably be fine." Jin contradicted himself, which made Tomura chuckle.

"No, not at all. On the contrary, your skillsets are actually overqualified for this job. As a matter of fact, I could've chosen to send in lower ranked men instead to check up on those little rats." Tomura confidently stated, which made the four members assigned this mission, Atsuhiro, Himiko, Jin, and Kenji, to look at each other.

"Then why send us?" Himiko asked.

Tomura chuckled at the question before letting out an murderous aura and flashing a cold glare and a sick grin.

"Because I want to let those pesky beakheads know who exactly they're dealing with. I want them to know that I won't stand for their little go at screwing with me."

Tomura let out an aura that felt like he wanted to rip someone's head off. He was both thrilled and annoyed at the current problem in front of him. But before his bloodlust could get the better of him, he took a deep breath to calm himself down.

He laid his head on the sofa's backrest as he crossed his legs then he stated, "With both my father and All Might's respective retirements, both the hero industry and the underworld are in scrambles, which makes now the best time to expand your territory."

He raised his head then he stated, "Or in that poor excuse of a human being's case, the best time to take revenge."

During Chisaki's disappearance, he was actually working, building his own criminal organization that could topple All for One's. He was silently laying down the building blocks for his plans to someday overthrow the King of the Underworld's empire. After all, it's not impossible for a small business to someday grow into a giant and eventually run the current big names to the ground.

That was what Tomura found during his investigations. But he also found one more interesting piece of the puzzle.

As it turns out, this new criminal organization of his wasn't supposed to reveal itself until years later. But thanks to the chaos and new openings in the underworld brought about by All Might's retirement and All for One's 'arrest', Chisaki had decided to rush his plans while All for One's empire was 'vulnerable' and missing its ruler.

But that's where Chisaki made his mistake. His little organization was still too young, and because of that, he has yet to cover its openings and deal with its weak spots.

He rushed when his race has only begun. Because of that, he'll be exhausted after just a few meters and never get to the finish line.

"That germaphobe signaled the beginning of his revenge with that little raid on one of our Nomu labs. Well, we'll be signaling our counterattack by interfering with one of their organization's major shipments." Tomura declared.

"An eye for an eye, right? Sounds fair to me." Tomura grinned.

No one ever said the big name can't crush the newbie while it's still trying to gain traction, right?

Then Tomura suddenly stood up and began stretching his body, "Well then, I expect a great job done and a positive report from all of you when you return." He said then he headed towards the door and out the hallway.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be having dinner at the restaurant below as I recall missing lunch earlier today." He said as he raised his left hand without looking back at them.

As Tomura left, Kurogiri looked on at his Master's eldest as his thoughts turned in his head.

Tenko was brought up with the intention of turning him into All for One's successor, the inheritor of his father's dreams and goals. As such, he was taught and trained in various fields since childhood, including battle strategies and management of a whole criminal organization.

While the youngest son was training to become a Pro Hero, the eldest was training to assume the no.1 Villain's throne.

Which is why, even though he was responsible for handling just one branch of the organization, the League of Villains until a month ago, he was still able to easily assume governance of the whole organization and the number of branches under it, and even deal with this new threat.

Tenko was simply raised for this role.

(a/n: fuck you, Hisashi)

After the doors closed themselves, Himiko asked, "Hey, Sako-san, wasn't Tomura the one who insisted we arrive early so we could eat before our mission?"

As Himiko asked that question, Kurogiri noticed that Tomura had left his phone on the sofa. He walked over to grab it then he placed it inside one of the drawers of the room. He let out a sigh and he frowned, Leaving his personal phone laying around for anyone to take, how irresponsible.

"That is correct, Toga-san." Atsuhiro answered and nodded.

"But he himself hasn't eaten yet. Isn't that weird?" Himiko asked as she looked over to the older man.

Atsuhiro sighed before telling her, "It can't be helped. After his father's arrest, I'm sure these past few weeks has been rough on him. I wouldn't be surprised if all the stress while working is affecting him, making him miss meals."

Then he looked over to Kurogiri, "Hey, you. Aren't you supposed to be watching over him? Why did you let him miss lunch?"

Kurogiri looked at Atsuhiro and responded, "Tomura had me run an errand the whole day. I wasn't aware that he missed a meal, but I'll make sure he won't miss any more in the future."

"But hey, hey, I'm moved!" Jin interjected, "Tomura trusts us and our abilities so much, he let us go without him!-- That slacker!"

"That's true, his trust on us, I mean." Atsuhiro agreed, "So we must prove to him that we are worthy of his trust. He is All for One's successor and the future ruler of the Underworld, after all."

"Yessir!-- no way!"

"I'll do my best~"

"That's expected."

As the four league members talked among themselves, Kurogiri simply looked on.

Then his eyes squinted, seemingly with delight that his Master's son had wonderful allies.

---

NOTES: Interestingly, I didn't cuss Hisashi for the reason you people might think, which I assume is the obvious reason. No. I cussed him because-- ag to indepensa so anak to.

On another note, this chapter was just full of exposition. 😅 Hope you guys didn't mind.