CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-THREE: Roll

NOTES: But seriously, that wasn't Mama Inko.

Anyway~ time to write the 3v1 fight scene I've had in my mind since late November! Nighteye's about to die! XDD

Or will he? :)))

---

Kai continued his way through the path he'd made, extending it as he went along, until it connects to an area near the Hassai lab, where his men should be waiting for him.

Kai looked over to his transceiver and grimaced, Still no response from them. Damn it.

A lot of things was going through in his mind at that moment. 'Did the heroes get to the lab?' 'Is Nemoto able to distract the heroes for long enough?' 'What else did that person plan?'

His thoughts were all rushing in his mind, but all of it he immediately set aside when he sensed something amiss.

His eyes widened and he immediately looked behind him, exactly as a red gloved hand landed a punch square on his face.

He stumbled back from the force but he got a grip on himself and was able to get a hold of his footing, exactly as he saw his assailant slip through to the wall.

Thinking fast, he removed his gloves and activated his Quirk on the wall where the culprit ran off to, pushing it back to reveal his attacker.

Kai saw his attacker's eyes went wide when he sensed that the wall suddenly disappeared, but it didn't seem like he actually saw it.

He's blind. Kai deduced as he sent spikes towards the young hero, but those spikes didn't affect the young hero and instead, it went through him.

The blond hero then slipped to the ground, making Kai grimace.

Kai then touched the floors. He changed the terrain, expanding and lowering the grounds except for where he stood.

With the ground no longer surrounding the young hero, Kai was able to see him. The yakuza sent spikes towards the young hero, but like before, it simply went through him.

He can phase through objects. Kai rightfully deduced.

Mirio looked over at Chisaki as he fell. He deactivated his Quirk and landed safely on the ground.

He shouldn't be able to reach me from up here, and there's no way I can defeat someone who I can't touch. It's best to just leave him here. Kai decided and was about to use his Quirk where he stood to move himself nearer the walls, when suddenly, a laser shot towards him from the tunnel.

He was able to evade just in time, but the laser was still able to graze his arm, burning off his jacket's sleeve and a part of his skin.

Kai grimaced in annoyance and looked over to the tunnel to see who had sent out that attack, but his eyes went wide when he saw a swirling tornado head towards him at great speeds.

Within just one second, Katsuki closed the distance between him and the yakuza, enough to release his super move.

"HOWITZER IMPACT!"

Kai was able to put up a wall between him and the attack, but the resulting explosion was strong enough to break the wall and send Chisaki flying off his high ground.

Chisaki grimaced seeing himself at the disadvantage with nothing to grab hold to overhaul but small useless debris.

Then he suddenly felt a hard hit on the back of his head, making him black out.