CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THREE: Vomit

Katsuki looked around the black and white void where he was. The place seemed to stretch for miles yet it still felt claustrophobic. Where the hell is he?

Katsuki tried to move and walk. It was only then that he realized that his body wasn't there, he couldn't feel them. He looked down only to find smoke where his body should be.

He panicked for a moment, until he suddenly heard someone whistling a tune.

Katsuki turned his head, the only part of his body that he could move, to find where that whistling was coming from.

Just a few meters from his right, he found a man with long white hair standing there with his hands inside the pockets of his pants. His feet were surrounded by the same kind of smoke that comprised Katsuki's body.

Katsuki was shocked to see the man there. He could've swore he wasn't there just a moment ago.

(a/n: he and his brother likes pulling the same tricks, be shocked)

The man suddenly stopped whistling. He looked straight at Katsuki and flashed the boy a smile. Katsuki was taken aback and confused by what's going on. Who on earth is this guy?

Then the man walked towards Katsuki, catching him off guard.

Katsuki couldn't do anything but just watch the man make his way towards him. For some reason, he felt very calm around him even though he was in every position not to be.

Once the man was right in front of him, he placed his hand on Katsuki's head. He beamed at the sandblond then he thanked him, "Thank you, Katsuki. You've done all you can."

-

Katsuki's eyes snapped open as he awoke from that dream. His whole body felt numb, like when he had used a more powerful output of One for All than he was used to. Did he accidentally use One for All while he was asleep?

Speaking of while he was asleep, who the hell was the guy in his dream? Katsuki sure as hell doesn't recognize him. And what was he thanking Katsuki for?

Katsuki mentally sighed.

It's probably too early to be getting worked up by all this. Katsuki told himself.

He woke up lying on his side, and has stayed mostly still thanks to his body feeling so numb. After a while, though, he steadily regained the feeling on his body.

Slowly, he repositioned his body so that he was lying on his back, but even such a simple task took some time and energy, and by the time he was finally on his back, he needed a second to rest up. He closed his eyes for a few seconds as he took his time to regain his lost energy.

As he let his mind and body rest, he suddenly remembered the man from his dream. Was that man just a figment of his imagination? They say your dreams are the embodiment of your subconscious, but if that's the case, what was that dream trying to tell him?

Katsuki suddenly scoffed, then he sneered at himself, All this thought over a dream? I must really be exhausted.

Katsuki let out a deep sigh, then he opened his eyes and looked up at the ceiling.

The longer he stared up at the ceiling, however, he slowly noticed something was weird. It took a moment for him to realize what that something was due to the lack of light and his mental exhaustion, but when it finally registered in his mind, his face went white as a sheet. He began to draw quick sharp breaths as fear took over him.

On the ceiling of his room was a sentence that looked like it was carved with something sharp like a knife. Shivers ran up his spine as he read the message in his mind.

"You should remember to shut your mouth, Katsuki."

He felt his heart skip a beat.

The whole time he was asleep, someone was in his room carving this message just above him with a knife. The whole time he was thinking about his dream, this message was right there staring down at him...

Staring down at him...

Katsuki suddenly remembered the kid in black from all those years ago. He felt vomit crawl up his throat. He tried to cover his mouth to stop himself from puking, but his hand was too numb and too slow to respond, that he ended up puking all over himself and his bed.

He tried to get off his bed and run to the toilet, but his body failed him and instead, he fell to the floor where he continued to retch and puke all over. This went on until he no longer could.

His eyes began to water, and he quietly sobbed.

-

The next day, Katsuki was expected to report to the Nighteye Agency. He was still a little shaken by the message he received that night, and had planned to stay as far away from a certain greenet as much as he can.

As he was about to leave the dorms, however, that certain greenet approached him, "Katsuki, are you heading to the Nighteye Agency today?"

Katsuki winced at the sight of Izuku, and his face went white.

"Do you want to ride there with me?" Izuku offered, completely clueless of what Katsuki had went through.

Almost immediately, Katsuki refused, "N-no, thank you. I-I'll take the train instead."

Before Izuku could insist, Katsuki immediately bolted out of there, confusing the greenet.

Then Izuku's phone pinged, meaning he received a message. He took his phone out to see who it was from.

It was Adohira.

---

NOTES: Short update for now, since I did make this in under a day. :P

Not gonna lie, this chapter was a little satisfying to write.

Not exactly the puking scene I initially intended to write, but close enough.