CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR: Class B

One kick and the purplette was immediately sent flying meters away. He immediately tried to get up but first, he had to catch his breath.

Tch. He cursed.

"I know I just told your new friend that he should take it slow with training his body, but that advice shouldn't be the same for you." Aizawa told him.

"Compared to the rest of the class, most of whom are halfway done with the lap, you've only just begun the race, still a few feet away from the starting line." Aizawa explained as he walked towards the purplette.

"If you plan on getting your provisional hero license next semester together with them, then I suggest you pick up the pace."

"I KNOW THAAAT!!" Shinso yelled as he charged towards his teacher once more for the fortieth time that morning.

He sent punches, kicks, and his scarf towards the Pro Hero but to no avail. Shota was easily able to dodge every single one of them. Then after the purplette had sent multiple attacks, he simply kicked him away, then the cycle repeats.

After the forty-fifth charge, Shota finally said, "Maybe we should get you an easier opponent. Someone you might be able to catch up with."

"In the meantime, try to work on your speed and stamina." Shota said as he walked away.

Shinso was left there panting as he wiped the sweat on his face with his hands.

"I had to outrun Machi in the forest."

Shinso remembered Izuku's story from yesterday and it gave him an idea. Then he looked around for the blue Pussycat.

---

A few hours later, the entire 1-B was walking through the forest, finally near their destination.

"WHAT?! 1-A'S THERE ALREADY?!" Neito exclaimed, upset that 1-A beat them to the site already.

"Yes. As we're walking and talking, I'm sure they're already going through the vigorous training you lot will also go through." Vlad King explained.

"But sensei, the only Pro Heroes there are you, Eraser Head, and the four Pussycats, right? How will just the six of you manage the training of forty students?" Itsuka asked in curiosity.

"The Pussycats' Quirks are well-suited for covering large areas and managing multiple people. Pixie-Bob, to note, can easily manipulate the earth to make excellent partners in training... like the one running towards us right now."

Exactly as Vlad King said those words, 1-B felt the ground tremble as if something was running towards them.

"MOVE!!" They heard a voice yell. Following that voice, they saw the newest addition to 1-A running towards their direction at top speed.

When they couldn't react fast enough, the purplette decided to jump over them, stepping on Neito to extend his jump further, albeit at the expense of the psychopathic blonde.

A few seconds after Shinso jumped over them, an earth beast jumped over them as well, making all of them duck.

"W-what the hell was that?!"

"That was dangerous!"

"I see, so he's working on his stamina and agility." Vlad noted as he watched the earth beast get further and further away.

"Come on, you lot haven't seen anything yet."

That statement ended up being true when they finally reached the training site. It was like watching teenagers torture themselves. Some of them were puking, some were on the verge of tears, and you can almost hear their bodies begging them to stop.

But what caught the attention of some of 1-B was a certain greenette on top of an almost 50-meter high pillar of earth, switching between his two hands every three seconds while doing a single hand handstand. Sweat dripping down his exposed torso.

"H-hey, is that even safe?"

"Not one bit!"

"Now then!" Vlad King's voice made 1-B flinch. "Why don't you lot join them?"

---

After what felt like eternity, their first day of training finally came to an end.

"I feel like I'm going to die!"

"I can't feel my arms~"

"I'm so tired, I don't even wanna move anymore."

"I don't ever wanna see another one of those beasts in my life!"

The combined complaints and groans of the two classes almost made the Pro Heroes laugh.

"Come on, come on, don't rest yet! There's still one more thing to do!" Mandalay told them via her Quirk, making all of them react and say in defeated unison, "NANI?!"

(a/n: the japanese word is better for the situation)

Mandalay simply smiled and said, "You guys have to cook your food, silly!"

"Food?"

"Food?"

"Food?"

"Food."

"Food?!"

"FOOD!"

The very mention of food immediately woke them up.

So it has the same effect on both classes? Pixie-Bob thought.

The two classes worked together to make curry enough for all them plus seconds. After such a long day of torture- ehm, vigorous training, they felt joy as they worked together to cook a wonderful meal.

Not knowing that joy won't last the whole week.

---