CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED TWO: Smile

NOTES: Guys... \( ' ▽ ' )/ someone actually sympathized for me back at my previous question.

(*'▽`*)Would you believe that I was actually planning on stopping adding notes because of the answers I got? So thank you, hungry reader.

---

Tenko leaned his head on the backrest of the couch. He stared up at the ceiling as he sat there alone as most of the league were out at the moment. The members were allowed to do as they pleased, as long as they reported back when they were called upon.

And to think the League of Villains was supposed to be a one time thing for that USJ attack. Tenko chuckled to himself.

Then he remembered, The USJ attack... the attack where Izuku wasn't supposed to be anywhere near of...

Izuku.

The sudden thought of his brother made Tenko grab his personal phone on top of the coffee table out of the blue. For some reason, he suddenly had the urge to check up on his little brother. He turned his phone on and prepared to call Izuku.

But just as he was about to press call, he stopped himself after he realized something, Izuku's probably still in class, right?

Not to mention, isn't it nighttime where I'm supposed to be? Should I really call him right now?

Tenko stared at the dial button for a long while as he contemplated whether to call or not, but ultimately, he decided to turn his phone off again, and postpone the call to a little later.

He let out a sigh as a small smirk formed on his face. He shook his head as he pinched the bridge of his nose, Why was I suddenly so worried just now? If there was anything wrong with Izuku, I'm sure Dad can handle it himself.

I'm sorry, Izuku, I'll just have to check on you later. Tenko said in his mind with a smile as he put his phone back on the coffee table.

(a/n: like I said about Toshi a way while back, he's going to regret this statement, I promise)

-

Izuku was at one of his supplementary classes. The one teaching that day was Present Mic. The teachers often shift every day. Supplementary classes for first years that year weren't planned to happen daily, but Izuku had requested it to be the case after he realized how much he would miss.

Thanks to his mandatory daily attendance to his work studies, he has practically missed most, if not all of his classes for the past week. These supplementary classes are Izuku's only chance to catch up to his school studies. He was often the only one present since unlike him, most of the first years didn't have to report daily.

He has expected this to be the case for the rest of his work studies at the Nighteye agency.

"Izuku Midoriya. Calling the attention of Izuku Midoriya." A call from Nezu for him suddenly came on the PA system, slightly surprising the greenet.

"Izuku Midoriya, you are expected to come to the Principal's Office immediately. We would like to have a word with you."

Izuku's eyes went wide after hearing that last part, Wait, wait, wait. W-why the principal's office?! And what did he mean 'we'? Did Nighteye tell them?!