CHAPTER ELEVEN: Meeting

Tenko rubbed his little brother's hair as he was sleeping.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I just didn't expect you to be there." Tenko whispered.

"YOU IDIOT! YOU SHOULDN'T BE MESSING WITH US! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!!!" Tenko didn't like the words he used on his brother earlier, but he had to keep up an appearance.

Tenko tried standing up and immediately grabbed the drawer next to him for support. Tch. Tenko grimaced. He continued to walk, assisting himself by holding on the solid objects along the way. Eventually, he got to his room. Sitting down on his bed, he opened his laptop.

He accepts a video call from their Dad. The screen flips to a live feed of his office.

"Is Izuku asleep?"

"Yes. I checked."

Tenko looked at his father. Half of his face, from the upper lip to his hair, gone, just scar, because of All Might.

"I'm sorry I failed, Dad. And I had put Izuku's life in danger. I-I'm sorry." Tenko couldn't help but apologize. He failed as team leader and failed as Izuku's older brother.

"Not to mention you lost Nomu." An old man's voice could be heard from the background which made Tenko frown.

"Now, now, Doc. We just didn't expect All Might to still be that strong." Hisashi talked to the old man who couldn't be seen.

"In the meantime, spend more time with Izuku. Recent events have definitely stressed him out. You need to be with him while he is trying to recover. Your next mission shouldn't happen for a while." Hisashi told his oldest son.

"Yes, Dad."

---

In a faculty meeting at UA, all staff were present--except for Shouta and Anakuro, who were both still at the hospital--as well as Naomasa Tsukauchi, a detective from the police force.

"The police force has been working thoroughly these past few days to find any clues about 'The League of Villains'. So far, the villains we apprehended that day were all saying the same thing, that they were approached by the men named Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri, and offered them 'freedom' if they helped him kill All Might. So far, no actual information about the ringleaders are available. Furthermore, 'Nomu' has been unresponsive." Naomasa reported.

"Wait, you said that Shigaraki and Kurogiri offered them 'freedom', what does that mean?" Nemuri (Midnight) inquired.

"Despite looking unpresentable, it would seem that Shigaraki has a way with words. He was able to convince all the criminals to join his cause by spouting words about how All Might wasn't a Pillar of Peace but rather, a Pillar of Hypocrisy. How his existence is the reason why society condemns the violence of villainy while promoting the violence in heroism and how essentially, if All Might were to die, then the villains can get their freedom once again." Naomasa elaborated.

"He mentioned that in our fight." Toshinori, in his real form, told them. "But he also mentioned something else."

His last statement piqued the people's interest.

"And what would that be?" Nedzu asked.

"He said that I had sinned against them." Toshinori answered.

"Isn't that the same thing?" Ken (Cementoss) asked, confused.

"No. The way he said it, it sounded personal." Toshinori clarified. They all fell silent.

"Do you have any idea what you could've done to make him angry?" Nemuri asked. Toshinori's phantom stomach flipped. He has an idea. It's a possibility that Shigaraki and Kurogiri worked under him and now, they've come for revenge for their master.

Wait... if that is the case, what about Young Izuku? He almost died that day. If he is that man's son, then why would they hurt him? They wouldn't if he was. Then I was right. It's just my trauma that made me fear that boy. He's just an ordinary boy who just happened to have a Quirk similar to one of his stolen Quirks.

"Then shall we talk about the other issue?" Nemuri's words snapped Toshinori out of his thoughts, "What do you mean?"

"Right, you weren't there when Izuku's brother arrived to take him home." Ectoplasm stated. Toshinori raised his missing brows.

"Tenko, Izuku's brother, snapped because of what happened to Izuku during the first breach and the USJ incident. He even blamed you for it." Nemuri told them. Toshinori winced.

"Shouta once mentioned he overheard Izuku saying his brother and father disliked heroes so that might explain the poison in his words. But he made a valid point. We're heroes. We're supposed to protect the students." Hizashi shared his opinion. The room fell silent again.

"Then we'll just have to tighten security more. Especially for the Sports Festival." Nedzu stated. He took a sip of tea as his staff looked at him.

"Are we still going to continue that? I mean with the villain attack--"

"No, Nemuri, Nedzu is right. We should continue it. We need to show the League of Villains that our school stands strong even after what they did." Ectoplasm argued.

"Everyone approve the continuation of the Sports Festival?" Nedzu asked,

"Yes."

---

NOTES: This chapter is a little short because the next part is just Tenko and Izuku bonding over breakfast and it felt out of place.