CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN: Finally

Almost three weeks after Kai Chisaki's resurfacing and--

"Finally, it's done!" Tenko exclaimed as he sat by his work table in his room. He stretched his arms and back after a hard work done.

He had just hung up from a call with Adohira where he reported that the task Tenko gave him was done. Now, all that was left to do was to wait and the heroes will end up doing his job for him.

Finally, this whole fiasco with the Hassai will come to its end. It was a nice first challenge after Tenko's succession but even he had to admit it felt futile and meaningless.

Tenko stood up from his chair and did one final stretch.

"Alright. Now, what do I do?" He asked himself. He's already done all his organization responsibilites so he has the rest of the evening free. Suddenly losing something to do is a weird feeling.

Tenko was about to get to his bed and lay there to rest his body and eyes when in the corner of his eyes, he saw the time. He smiled, Maybe I should celebrate this win over Chisaki by messing with Izuku on the phone.

That was then that he realized, Where is my personal phone? I don't think I've had it with me for a whole week.

After that, he began looking for his missing phone in his room. Under the tables, under his bedsheets and pillows, inside the drawers, inside his closet, but it wasn't anywhere in his room.

Where did I put it? He asked while scratching the back of his head. Then he tugged on his chin, Could one of the members found it?... no. Not likely. They would've returned it right away, and none of them has acted weirdly around me lately so none of them has probably looked inside.

He let out a sigh. Then he decided to leave his room to continue his search for the missing phone, Maybe Kurogiri has seen it.

He made his way to the lounge where Kurogiri often spent his free time. Though Tenko will admit, at first, it was weird seeing him just sitting there and not standing and wiping glasses, but he slowly got used to it.

"Tomura, you're out of your room. Is Aniki's task done?" Kurogiri stood up and asked as Tenko entered through the door.

"Yeah." Tenko answered, then he asked, "Kurogiri, have you seen my other phone? The one with the blue case? I think I misplaced it somewhere."

Kurogiri stared blankly at him for a straight three seconds before letting out a sigh and walking towards one of the drawers in the room and taking out Tenko's blue phone. Then he handed the phone over to his master's eldest.

"You had left this lying around while the league was here a week ago. Had I not notice it, one of them could have taken it and checked its contents. Were you wishing for your secret to be exposed to them?" Kurogiri reprimanded him with a frown (or what could be assumed as a frown) while bringing his face close to the young man.

Tenko pouted while taking a step back and simply responded with, "I'll be careful next time~" Then he put his full attention to his phone.

Kurogiri could only let out a sigh.

Tenko was delighted to find his phone still had over 50% of battery life even after leaving it alone for a week, and with a gleeful smile in his face, he dialed his little brother's phone.

Sorry, this call's a little late, Izuku. Tenko apologized as he placed his phone against his ear.

---

Notes: TENKO! FINALLY!

But you're late. Ochaco beat you to cheering your little brother up. :P

edit: who wants to help me answer all my tests due in a day?